Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
search in scion life web site.go to the top search portion and type in carbon fiber hatch and you will get some threads about it.

·
Tha KrackaBox
328 Posts
I don't think that is carbon fiber... is it? It looks like the rear wiper was taken off and it was painted a darker shade of gray. Maybe not.. that's just what I see. Yeah but check scionlife if ya want the carbon fiber hatch.

·
Registered
155 Posts
it is carbon fiber.when you buya carbonfibre hatch for the xb it doesnt have the hole for the wiper.you have to drill it your self.but if you want a carbon fiber hatch it should get a lighter weight hatch.i think it looks better without the wiper.

·
Tha KrackaBox
328 Posts
blackbox said:
it is carbon fiber.when you buya carbonfibre hatch for the xb it doesnt have the hole for the wiper.you have to drill it your self.but if you want a carbon fiber hatch it should get a lighter weight hatch.i think it looks better without the wiper.
Heh sorry my bad I just don't see the texture of the carbon fiber in that pic.

·
Registered
16 Posts
www.bbist.com check there they have a really awesome variety of carbon fiber parts for the XB, they have the best CF hood ive ever seen....but there are tons of different places that make different styles so who knows

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
That's the Fibre FX cf hatch that Coi makes.

Steve, bBist.com, doesn't have a cf rear hatch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.