Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow i'm gonna flame myself here
hey ya friggin idiot why don't you secrch first and you would have found them at www.tunershop.com. gosh idiot!!!

how about any where else though maybe a little cheaper?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
yellow_sub said:
wow i'm gonna flame myself here
hey ya friggin idiot why don't you secrch first and you would have found them at www.tunershop.com. gosh idiot!!!
Does that mean I can't flame on you too? Damn, beat me too it. ;)

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the funny thing is i found another site that has them for cheaper. only 180 per wheel. here's the link.
http://www.c3cars.com/parts.cfm?M=1&PMode=I&VIID=3005
these WILL be my next set of wheels just need to save a bit longer and sell my current ones. oh yeah surf go ahead flame me i desreve it on this thread.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
noooooooooooo dont do the 15x7s. gotta do it big! 15x8s! if you're really good, youd be able to get the european 15x9s they make. now THOSE are hotness.

either way, ill stop heckling. theyre damn fine wheels. thats the cheapest i found too.

scotty

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the help guys. as for goin w i d e not too sure cause the 15x8's are $90 more than the 15x7's so maybe but i just don't think it's worth it. the off set is low enough that they will probably sit flush.

·
Rubmeister
453 Posts
I love those wheels, especially the 15x8's. if i recall you need to do a little grinding on the calipers for clearance, but they can indeed fit the xB...

Also, look on the VWvortex wheel classifieds in 4x100, sometimes used ones show up. I've seen a few sets of the first gen Cups that were all polished, no black... now those are supa hot!
Link-
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeroforum?id=800&days=14&page=1

(warning- some serious lust-inducing shoes on here :) )

I like the bB up there, the way he used the oldskool white-letter Eagles... nice touch.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i just re-read the second website i posted and them have FREE 3 day ups express shipping so thats where i'll be gettin them from. now the waiting part is gonna kill me!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i saw that their the same place but c3.com sells the wheels for 179 while tunerpro.com has them for 209

·
Registered
67 Posts
C3 is an advertising website. Companies go there and advertise sale prices and such. When you purchase something on the C3 website, the sale goes through Tunershop. You can probably call Tunershop directly and get the same price.

·
Registered
67 Posts
BoxerRebellion said:
...I've seen a few sets of the first gen Cups that were all polished, no black... now those are supa hot!...

The limited edition all-silver ones are sick. My old boss had a set on his Rabbit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts