Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
good luck with it being in stock.

I was lucky and got the last one in the shipment.

It might take more than a month for it to come in.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
they ship from Australia, and only so many of them come over on the ship for the xB.

I'd just email or call them to see if they're available.

·
Registered
66 Posts
gtworx is actually local to my house. I was actually the person who asked them if they could get these bars from whiteline. I then asked them to become a site sponsor on SL. The original order was placed about 5 months before I got my bar. The rest of you got lucky since.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brian said:
gtworx is actually local to my house. I was actually the person who asked them if they could get these bars from whiteline. I then asked them to become a site sponsor on SL. The original order was placed about 5 months before I got my bar. The rest of you got lucky since.
GO over there and ask if they are gonna be sending my bar soon?
ahah
Do you know if the have them in stock?
Or will I to be waiting for 5 months?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just recieved this email this morning.

Hi Domenick

I just checked with the warehouse on this Scion bar for you. It wont be here until the first week in November :( Whiteline AUS JUST sent out an order via row boat :) to Whiteline USA. It usually takes about 6 weeks for that to arrive!
Sorry for the delay, this bar is hard to keep in stock.

Let us know how you want to proceed.

Kelly Ensminger
Sales Manager
Racecomp Engineering/ GTWORX.com
6360 Suite J South Hanover Rd.
Elkridge, Maryland 21075

·
Registered
66 Posts
Kelly is a good person. Everyone there will do their best to make sure everyone is happy. Just be patient. Perfection is never easy get to quickly.

·
Registered
611 Posts
any difference between the whiteline rear sway bar and the TRD rear sway bars?

·
Registered
309 Posts
i think the whiteline makes the xb alot stiffer than the trd sway bar

for those who have the whiteline is it hard to install? how is the ride quality?
it seems it has alot more parts than other sway bars on the market and for $123 i'm thinking about changing.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
not hard to install at all. Did mine in 45 min in my driveway. I can't say anything about ride quality, as I put my springs, which are super stiff, on right before the sway bar.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.