Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
contact garson and you should be able to get it. However will cost over 2500 shipped.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Im not talking schit but I've always thought that kit was the wildest thing Ive ever seen...Talk about taking the box in a whole other direction. :)

Good luck finding it tho!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks it was just a thought yea that spoiler is nasty and wouls need a new rear bumper but i like the front bumper and sideskirts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats the kit i was looking at getting but it cost to much to ship to illinois so i said no

·
Registered
144 Posts
mike_szam said:
thats the kit i was looking at getting but it cost to much to ship to illinois so i said no

Yeah.. I believe its a 9 piece set and would cost much more to fit and paint because of the fender flares.

That's what turns me off about it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its a 10 peice and yea thats why i said no i might just get the jdm lip kit just for the hell of it

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I don't either, but I talked to that guy at a show somewhere, I forgot where it was. One of the shows in Pomona. all his doors are hydrolic opened by remote. Pretty spiffy at shows, except when I was peeking in the back hatch the automated door almost clocked me right in the head lol :p

·
Registered
762 Posts
i REALLY hate how that evo bumper looks. it looks amazing for the toyota matrix, but on the xB the execution is WAY wrong.

as for the Garson Black Mafia kits, try Autofashion USA, or Bulletproof automotive.com. they can get stuff that would make your socks disintegrate into a cloud of small galaxies haha.

·
Registered
949 Posts
i am with you on that i don't like the evo kit it's far too big looking...
excitebox said:
i REALLY hate how that evo bumper looks. it looks amazing for the toyota matrix, but on the xB the execution is WAY wrong.

as for the Garson Black Mafia kits, try Autofashion USA, or Bulletproof automotive.com. they can get stuff that would make your socks disintegrate into a cloud of small galaxies haha.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.