Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, not only did I quit my job yesterday, this is what happened to me today! Some moron decided not to stop and flew right in front of me hooking my bumper and all! Me and the fam are ok!

Good news is I get my new paint job done sooner than expected.

Enjoy…

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
sucks, with the custom paint and all.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
HTPNKBX said:
But I get my new hot pink paint job!
Can't wait to see it completed!:)

·
Scion God
541 Posts
HTPNKBX said:
So, not only did I quit my job yesterday, this is what happened to me today! Some moron decided not to stop and flew right in front of me hooking my bumper and all! Me and the fam are ok!

Good news is I get my new paint job done sooner than expected.

Enjoy…
Good to hear you and the rugrats are un-injured.. If you need anything let us know!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Wow! When you described it on the phone today it sounded better than it looks! Glad you guys are OK.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Sorry it happened to you, Stephanie! But as it was said , you and the family are okay!! I know it's a stretch, but will it be finished before the Nationals?

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
glad nobody (in the xB) got hurt.

other than that, NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! that bumper looks nice with the flames. haha

hope you get another bumper fast and get another (better) paintjob.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Wow! Glad you and the family are okay! And you're right about "there's no time in my life for being sad or mad" cuz all that is fixable and you will be getting it fixed soon. All that matters is that you and your family are ok. Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see it when it's finished.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Wow -- Did the bum have insurance? I've always loved the flame job on your
xb. Can't wait to see the "new" you!! Like others have said above -- I'm glad
you and your family are ok.

Take Care

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
That sucks! Good to hear you and the kids are ok! And love the way you are looking at things! That's awesome.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, dude has insurance. I'll be taking my receipt with me to my appt. w/his appraisal people for my highly expensive paint job that the dude totalled. I haven't looked at my car completely especially the rims cuz I had run over my bumper that was still connected to the wheel well before I had to cut the pieces apart. I still have to remove the remaining wheel wells cuz I can't drive it with them on, they rub against the tire and started melting when I drove it home.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
hey steph, have you gotten your under body lights yet? I found a place called Rhino Mart by Amar and Asuza that sells Street Glow under body lights for $24.19 plus tax. They have pink, green and white. too bad no blue, got me white instead.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.