Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking into getting some spacers for the back to run equal with the front. I have Axis TC Evos 18x7.5. I was lloking at the onetongarage spacers that go behind the drum. I asume that is to take pressure off of the bearings. What size do you think I should get? 10mm or just 5mm?

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I would go w/ the OTG rear 10mm shims.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
the ones that go behind the drum right?!?!:confused:
Yes, those are the shims, where as the rings are usually referred to as spacers.

Takes about an hour to put in w/ handtools and floorjack/jackstands.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
awesome!!!!!!!!!!! just sent the email to them. for $70 you can't go wrong.
And Van ships USPS Priority also, so you know you'll have it within 3 days.

·
Registered
657 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
How long does it take for him to answer his emails normally:confused:

Right now Van is having some Email server problems that are gettin worked out, so please be patient. :D I am in constant contact with van and he is hard at work trying to solve the email problem.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
How long does it take for him to answer his emails normally:confused:
Boxlover, I forgot to post that when I called Van early last month, he was currently out of stock. He may have gotten some in by now.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
kool b said:
Pete, I have the OTG 10mm spacers on my xB with axis decades 18 x 8 should look good with your EVO TC's
George!!!!!!! See you on saturday!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
Too bad Jorge won't be there, as I won't be able to make it either. damn, and I wanted to meet the infamous squirrel in person too :cool: Oh well, another time I guess.
Ah man, next time!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
okay now i've got a question. my wheels are the mod d2's 18 inch. so i'm wondering if i can run the h&r 25mm spacers with them? also i was wondering if i can run the otg camber plates with it? thanks!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
oops nevermind just read the thread that was about 25mm spacers his wheels have the same specs as mine so i should be fine!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Ok, question from the "mechanically challenged" girl here:

How will I know if I need spacers? I'm still trying to figure out what all this means. If I have 19X8 rims with a 35mm offset, what does that mean and will I need spacers?

Your help is very much appreciated.:)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.