Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a shop in SoCal that does rim repair? More specifically a cracked rim?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
916 Posts
Im trying to figure out the name and addy lol. I just know its in the city of Walnut. OK just got it. I dont know the name but its behind The Wheel Supply. Here is the addy. They are in the back and about 4 shops to the left of Import Image (my body shop).

975 Fairway Drive
Walnut, CA 91789

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Look up Wheels America - they did alot of repairs for me when I was in the Business - they came picked up and drop off the wheel for around 80-100

·
bB Squad
4,152 Posts
Im trying to figure out the name and addy lol. I just know its in the city of Walnut. OK just got it. I dont know the name but its behind The Wheel Supply. Here is the addy. They are in the back and about 4 shops to the left of Import Image (my body shop).

975 Fairway Drive
Walnut, CA 91789

good looking out Matt!!

you have a body shop??
post pics of your new wheels already!!!

·
Registered
2,042 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
The wheels suppy is a good shop. I have had them repair stuff for me but they do cost some money...
If you use TWS be sure to talk to Sander or Albert. Tell them Kenny with the blue Solara sent you.
They are the one's that got me my SSR wheels for my solara.

Good ppl......

I've also used Mag wheels in Santa Ana..
I got my SSR's repaired there when I hit a pot hole and bent 2 wheels on the outer lip. They came back looking like new..... and only cost $50 per a wheel.

Just have the phone number but if you look up Mag wheels in Santa ana it should show up... My friends have used them before and all have been satisfied.

Matt is right about rbmotoring. They do some good stuff but they send there wheels out for someone else to repair. Its no done in house

·
Registered
458 Posts
Thanks for everyone's input even if I didn't post this I needed this info because I just picked up another set of wheels. Euroline DH 18x8 +35 in the front and 18x9 +25 in the rear. I know I know this isn't the greatest offset. But these have been my dream wheels. Oh yeah and they are 4/5 x 114.3 so that means that I need to fill and drill. ANYBODY KNOW OF A GOOD RELIABLE PLACE FOR FILL AND DRILL? I am also going to repolish the rims and redo everything on them. They are still in good condition though. I'll post up pictures soon of the wheels.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I don't know sounds like a lot of work to make them fit. You might just be better off ordering a new set with the perfect offset and not hassle with the rims.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I don't know sounds like a lot of work to make them fit. You might just be better off ordering a new set with the perfect offset and not hassle with the rims.
Won't be bad I know a guy running 17 x 9 +16 offset and he's got -5 degrees of camber. I am not worried about the fitment with the offset or the size. It's just the holes that I need to work on. Or if it's really not recommended to fill and drill I will just flip them to some S13/S14. Or some Bippu style ride.

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The wheels suppy is a good shop. I have had them repair stuff for me but they do cost some money...
If you use TWS be sure to talk to Sander or Albert. Tell them Kenny with the blue Solara sent you.
They are the one's that got me my SSR wheels for my solara.

Good ppl......

I've also used Mag wheels in Santa Ana..
I got my SSR's repaired there when I hit a pot hole and bent 2 wheels on the outer lip. They came back looking like new..... and only cost $50 per a wheel.

Just have the phone number but if you look up Mag wheels in Santa ana it should show up... My friends have used them before and all have been satisfied.

Matt is right about rbmotoring. They do some good stuff but they send there wheels out for someone else to repair. Its no done in house
- Kenny,

How's their work there? Did they do a good and clean job? How long did it take them?

thanks

John

BTW.....do you have the number for mag wheels in Santa Ana? I tried looking through Yellow pages, but it didn't turn up?

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

975 Fairway Drive
Walnut, CA 91789
Anyone have the number for this place?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts