Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Do You Thing Of Wheel Locks.
I Was Thinking Of Getting Some So My Friends Wouldent Leave My Car On Cinderblocks as a prank. Shold I get some.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yes most definatly, because that prank wouldn't be funny. If you need the info the pattern your need (if you drive an xb, not sure if it varys) 12mm x1.25 12mm is the size of the bolt and the 1.25 is the thread width...good luck

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes get them! If anything els you will at-least slow the thief down. My friend just got her $2,000 wheels stolen off her xB last night.
Ciao,
Timothy

·
Registered
659 Posts
so Sherri are we going to meet you and the man this weekend it's going to rain here maybe a small crowed

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
If you buy ONE set one key four sets four keys!! :)

Ric I'll be there, if it rains I'll be there too!! Or is it rain or shine??

I have to go to CA anyways so that trip is just bc Im going to CA. Its all good!
I gotta visit my other son and my granddaughters!!

I LOVE the rain so it wont bother me but dont tell my hair that!! ;)

Maybe I'll just bring a heavier coat with a hoody!

Thanks for letting me know!

·
Registered
25 Posts
RVG2151.........you can ask the salesman at your local tire store, but i'm sure i herd some place you can't put ALL locks on a wheel, there not ment to hold the wheel on at speed, ( can't get them as tight as a lug nut ) the other lugs do that. i'd check & ask around before drop'n the cash for 4 sets of locks

·
Registered
8,923 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,212 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
I've got the Gorilla locks and they rock! One key for all sixteen lugs. I took my Box to the dealer for work on the springs and they stripped my McGuards so they replaced them with the Gorillas. Nice deal for me!!!!! :D
Ooh, nice hook-up! I never had much luck with the McGuards either, the key always slippped, even with a longer socket. Got the Gorillas on my first Toyota and never looked back.

·
Registered
198 Posts
deffintly get them there worth it, if anything it will slow down the person trying to get them off, cause even though there locking theres always away to get them off and a pro would have the right stuff to do it. Also get the stainless steel ones that way they wont rust after awhile

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Update.

It Turns Out That My Friends Where Just Kidding With Me.
But Thank You For All Your Answers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts