Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who makes this wheel? And what model is it?

Thanks.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Much thanks sir.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The first pic is off my buddies xB. Specs are 18x8.5 all the way around with 0 offset in the front and -13 in the rear.
Please send compliments to your buddy on my behalf. Very nice xb.

But on the website I didnt see a lug pattern for the xb in 18? Can they make these to order?

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Oooooh nice looking wheels!!!!!!!

The first pic is off my buddies xB. Specs are 18x8.5 all the way around with 0 offset in the front and -13 in the rear.
Those are hot Matty! My compliments to your bud!

·
Registered
916 Posts
I just saw pics of that ride. Nice and Clean. I wonder what kit it is running?
He has the KenStyle Urban Kit. The wheels arn't actually his.....yet. He borrowed it from a friend with a Turbo wide body Del Sol but the wheels do look better on his car than the Del Sol. So hopefully he gets to buy them:)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Yea I saw the pics from the same site that photo is from but I couldn't quite make it out with the watermarks in the corner of the photo covering up the picture. Nice clean ride though.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
not the same rims. Top ones have 40 bolts. center hub is different diameter too and logo is set differently in teh spoke. But I have no idea who makes it.

·
Registered
612 Posts
not the same rims. Top ones have 40 bolts. center hub is different diameter too and logo is set differently in teh spoke. But I have no idea who makes it.
Wow, did you count the bolts? :D

The pics I posted were stolen from a thread on vipstylecars.com. They are 17x9, 5 lug and who knows how old. That probably explains the diferences. I'm pretty sure they both Panasports.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They are beautiful wheels

1 - 14 of 14 Posts