Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys I need some help, I have a 06 Xb lowered on some TRD springs and Im looking to add some wheels for the spring... How big can I go? 18's? 19's? And are the wheels going to create a big gap between tire and wheel? Please help me out guys:confused:

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
since you only have a trd drop you can run 18's or 19's with out rubbing. well depending on the width and offset. but most wheels you'll be fine cause the trd springs don't have a huge drop to them like the tanabes would. what wheels did you have in mind?

·
Registered
520 Posts
all depends on the size of the tire!! the bigger the wheel the skinnier the tire, and the more careful you have to be no to bend or curb rash your wheel! i have a 18x7.5 with a 42 offset and 225/40 tire, i'm purchasing tanabe df210s which will sit lower than the trd springs

·
Registered
520 Posts
8.5 is offly wide isn't... i have 7.5s and had to get spacers for the rear cause it rubbed on the suspension arm! but i think you would be able to pull it off with rolled fenders and some spacers and the right size offset!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well Im not looking to do anything crazy with spacers and rolled fenders, so what size/width wheels and tires should I get to go on clean and problem free...

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
you'll be fine with those. tammie (scion doll) has those and she's fine. i have 16x9 with only 15 offset and if i had gotten the right size tire i wouldn't even be rubbing with that.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so these wheels and what offset tire will I be good with?
also, will there be a large gap with these wheels?

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts