Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if thats the correct name for them or not. Any case I was looking throught the latest trucking magazine and saw a nice looking truck that had screen on his wheels. I have yet to figure out what they are if they are a cover, protector of some sorts? I know in the past they have had plastic covers that sat behind the wheels to keep brake dust minimal. I might just have to see about fabricating something similar if I can.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Pics? We could probably be of better assistance with some photos. I thought you might have been talking about the dust covers too, not sure though.

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DTRAIN619 said:
Pics? We could probably be of better assistance with some photos. I thought you might have been talking about the dust covers too, not sure though.
No pics available due to the fact I'm searching and coming up with squat. Also the only thing I can go on is the magazine and I'm only speculating it was Trucking Magazine... it might not have been. I'm still looking but not coming up with anything. In the world of mods I was thinking this might be something new.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Ive seen those mostly on trucks at shows. Its like a round disk usually painted to match the car and its right behind the wheels kinda sits inside the rim of the wheel behind the wheel design.

Looked good when we saw them. Different. :)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I dont think that is quite it... but could be something like that.

Its just a plain flat disk that goes behiind your spokes it lays up against them on the inside.

I dont know Im confused now! :p

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
naaa it was just the looks...

im going to have to search the magazine racks again.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
like this:

theyre actually the wheel. the chrome in front is the spinner spinning. its actually the wheel and not a cover if thats what you're talkin about

scotty

1 - 14 of 14 Posts