Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up everyone,

newbie here, got myself an 06 BSP 5 speed.

just wondering, since scionlife is so overloaded w/ info. can anyone start some organized sitckies for the wheel/tire fitment?

i'm looking for wheels myself, but more time i spent either in this forum or SL. more confuse i get.

i was thinking maybe have a sticky for every wheel diameter. for example:

sticky: 15" wheel fitment guide
sticky: 16" wheel fitment guide
sticky: 17" wheel fitment guide
and so on...

in every sticky, people should state the following:
-brand
-color (or post a picture)
-width
-offsets, front and rear
-lip size
-tire size
-suspension mods (inches lowered/rear camber shims/spacers, etc.)
-fender mods (rolled/cut/pulled/widebody, etc.)
-rubbing issues
if i miss something, please add...

that is all,
shabba!!!

·
Super Moderator
16,212 Posts
Welcome! That an interesting idea, wheel and tire questions come up alot. Lucky for us at ClubxB that we have so much knowledge floating around!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
Welcome! That an interesting idea, wheel and tire questions come up alot. Lucky for us at ClubxB that we have so much knowledge floating around!
Man, I better catch some of it then! :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Where does the knowledge seem to be floating?:)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
isnt that kinda what wheel gallery is for? to see wheels of a certain size. most people have info about their wheels there. that, and i know Tommy is currently working on getting a wheel list organized with a lot of brands. im sure he'll introduce it here soon.

and i dont think theres enough people on here that know about wheels. theyre all still at SL...

scotty

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ScionScotty said:
isnt that kinda what wheel gallery is for? to see wheels of a certain size. most people have info about their wheels there. that, and i know Tommy is currently working on getting a wheel list organized with a lot of brands. im sure he'll introduce it here soon.

and i dont think theres enough people on here that know about wheels. theyre all still at SL...

scotty
hey scotty, thanks for the info, but i've been to the wheels gallery many time, most of the pictures only states the typical "diameter x width"

it's just really frustrating/confusing to pm everyone and asking their wheel specs.
plus most people won't reply right away. i was just hoping that people who have aftermarket wheels would spend some time adding their info to a thread and letting us know about it.
isn't it why a message board is created?

just my thoughts,
shabba

by the way, who is tommy?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
well if you want my info here it is:

Work RS-Betas
Silver
16x7
F (35) R (15)
2 inch lip
195-50-16
Tanabe DF210s (dropped appx. 2.75-3 inches)
Trimmed and partially rolled fenders
No rubbing now

Scotty

·
Registered
659 Posts
yo tommy thats pretty awsome what a great idea and what a way to shop wheels it's like a fashion show of wheels;) with mod-dolls OMC

1 - 18 of 18 Posts