Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
The first thing I did, the evening into the night of the Friday I purchased the car (got back from the dealer at about 9:30PM), was to start installing the leather upholstery I had pre-purchased. Too bad my wheels and springs and billet grilles did not arrive as expected (they came that Monday) or I might have done things in a different order. By late Saturday evening my seats were done...I took a good part of the day that day to attend a Scion meet at my dealer or they would have been done sooner:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Put The System in like one hour after i picked it up and then the next day tint, then the next weekend WHEELS & TIRES and then the next weekend Pin Stripe!!! :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
My first mod to my box was the Autostart FM 2-way remote start/alarm/keyless, and the Alpine IVA-W200 2 DIN tv. But my "modding craze" actually began in 1993 at the age of 14 with my first vehicle, an '87 S-10 dropped 5 inches on the "cool at the time" 15" American Racing wheels..... Nothing I've had has stayed stock since...:D

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
I became mod crazy before I even bought the car. My wife and I joked we were going to buy one at the charity auction so I went online to see what I could possibly be getting for options. I have been hooked ever since.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Just had to post these pics:
I picked up the Box on November 10, 2006 at 9:30 PM

Thanksgiving 2006:

January 2007 around the 18th or so:

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
My first mod to my box was the Autostart FM 2-way remote start/alarm/keyless, and the Alpine IVA-W200 2 DIN tv. But my "modding craze" actually began in 1993 at the age of 14 with my first vehicle, an '87 S-10 dropped 5 inches on the "cool at the time" 15" American Racing wheels..... Nothing I've had has stayed stock since...:D

^^^^ Seriously does everyone have the headunit that I want??? :D

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Replaced all interior speakers with pioneer 2-way, 3-way, and 4-ways. Then put in the viper 791xv and UB light kit the same day.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Well, I guess technically my first mod was the cleared stock tail lights. And that all it has right now. (I've only had it a month and still have dealer plates.) Sooooo... much more to come.

The wife's car has been a gradual progression over the last 1.75 years...

Helix Tails (Now Off)
Konig 18s
OTG Spacers
Fujita F5 Short Ram
Tanabe DF210s
11Kv.2, QW Underseat Enclosure, NINe.2
Debadged
Magnaflow Exhaust
B-Cool Billet Grills
MMW Header
More to come...

And hers would have a whole lot more done, but she just isn't having it. So I just had to go and get my own.

·
Registered
552 Posts
spring were the first, then debadge. then, then, then.......

The wife doesn't like the car anymore, or was that me anymore :confused:
j/k

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Ghost Flames -- Check profile please. :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.