Not open for further replies.
121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
1. Fast Five (2011)
2. Fast & Furious (2009)
3. The Fast and the Furious (2001)
4. The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006)
5. 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
I haven't watched any since Tokyo Drift... I need to buy the new ones... Are they any good?

Also I think in tokyo drift they have an xB... Any other movies?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Gone in 60 Seconds (H. B. Halicki), Christine, Cars 1 and 2 and Mater's Tall Tales, Italian job (original and remake), Cannonball Run and FF Tokyo Drift

·
BeachBoxer
100 Posts
3 of the BEST!

OMG- I just scoured this thread and nobody said:

The Gumball Rally

(from 1976)

Ferrari Daytona Spider vs 427 Shelby Cobra cross country! :D

Linda Vaughn as "Emergency Plan Alpha" >:D

Great scenes at the beginning of racing through NYC on an early weekend morning and through the LA River at the end. :laugh:

There are a few "unflattering" scenes of a Jaguar- allegedly due to the fact that the Jaguar company refused to cooperate with the film production company. :eek:

IMHO- much better than the "Cannonball Run" films that came later. 0:)

Also- for racing fans-

Grand Prix

With James Garner / directed by John Frankenheimer

Great F1 racing in the 1960s with groundbreaking visual effects at some of the greatest race tracks of all time- including Monaco, and lots of cameos of then-current F1 drivers!

LeMans

with Steve McQueen!

This film is short on words (and plot) but absolutely the BEST racing scenes ever filmed.

The CAMERA CAR was a Porsche 908 which actually finished 2nd in class at the 1970 LeMans 24 while filming the race!

If you haven't seen these- track them down!

A little warning about LeMans... If you plan to watch it with someone who is not an off-the-wall fan of racing, be prepared to fast forward through about the first half hour, then hold on tight!

-Ray

121 - 133 of 133 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.