Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for ALL members in Missouri. I don't feel we represent clubxb enough.

*chirp* Where you at?

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
*chirp* Hol((fuzz)) Sorry KC, I'm goin[[{{crackle}}]]ridge right now, but I hear ya!!

Where's everyone else at?? C'mon, we gotta represent clubxB strong MO!!
Do it right!!

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Doesn't matter where you're at, as long as you are in Missouri. Kansas City is borderline, so it's all good in the neighborhood

·
Registered
93 Posts
Is your's the one with the graphics on the side of it? Mine was the dirty black cherry one with the stock hubcaps on it(for now).:D

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
No I don't have any graphics on it yet. Mine was parked in the back behind everyone else by the light pole.

·
Registered
93 Posts
caden_stargate said:
No I don't have any graphics on it yet. Mine was parked in the back behind everyone else by the light pole.

Oh, ok. I know which one you were now. So, what do you think so far about the club? Are you going to the show on March 25th?

·
Registered
93 Posts
caden_stargate said:
Yea probably. I like it alot. I think you guys are cool.
Thanks. You'll have a lot more fun once the shows start happening. Last year, My first show was in Springfield and it was a blast. There were Hooters girls having a bikini car wash, and then there was the drinking and playing cards in the hotel the night before the show. It was a great time, and I didn't even really know any of the people yet.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Well I won't be in KC for much longer though. I"m moving to Texas May 24th.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Yeppers!!! And then the next big thing is GRADUATION!!!! Doom doom doomm!!! And then moving to Texas!!! YAY!!!

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
*bump for old thread* I have a question: anyone know of any shows going on in MO around august???

1 - 20 of 115 Posts