Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am the proud new owner of a 2006 Scion XB (Silver)... I picked it up today and it is bad ass. It has the TRD Exhaust, Lowering Springs, Short Shifter and a Strut Bar.. I will post pics later this week but just wanted to say whats up?!!?!?!

I should say I bought a Used Xb with 19k on it...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome to da' Club!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
How do like the TRD exhaust? Sounds nice doesn't it! I love mine. Did you get a stick or Auto?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well After looking at some pics,I dont think its a TRD exhaust, Its pretty big and has a very deep loud sound to it... MY brother is a salesman at the toyota dealership I got it from so Im going to have them look into it, everything else (Springs, short shifter, knob, strut bar) are all TRD... I will post some pics up hopefully tomm night and maybe you guys can help figure out what brand it is

Stick...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I think the dealer sells Greddy, maybe. I think I remember seeing Greddy on the Release 2.0

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey man, Im not getting any responses in my other thread and maybe you can help me, where can I get the cable to hook my IPOD up to the ipod connecting dock by my cupholders? I dont want to use the av input jack

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
TRDXB said:
hey man, Im not getting any responses in my other thread and maybe you can help me, where can I get the cable to hook my IPOD up to the ipod connecting dock by my cupholders? I dont want to use the av input jack
Do you have the iPod radio? If so you should be able to pick up the cord at the dealership. They might have to order it for you though
BTW, there are girls here too. :D Me being one of them. Welcome to ClubxB. :D

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Two things:

1. Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay.
2. ITS THUNDER CLOUD METALLIC or TCM for short...:D

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Its okay...its not as bad as a fellow xb owner calling it silver

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
TRDXB said:
Lol, thx for the color update,

And ladies and XB's= Sexy
LOL. Are you talking about both togehter or seprately because I've heard some guys say that ladies in xB's are sexy. :D ;) I love my xB!! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.