Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Dori Dori
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up...

MY girlfriend had gotten into an accident accouple months ago and had to get a new car.

I love XB's and wanted one myself but i have too much money invested into my cars. I convinced her to get one and she absolutely loves it.

So... heres how it goes.

-06 Scion XB
-Black Pearl
-Sunroof
-Factory blue interior lights
-Tinted windows
-Rear spoiler

those are the factory options she went with.

Soon after I took the sunroof out to do the headliner. Did that in Black suede and I also did the A and B pillars in Black suede to match. Rear Plastic pieces around the back side windows were painted black to match cuase the suede wouldnt stretch that much.

I installed 4 Pink neon lights underneath and they look great but one broke so Im waiting on a new one.

Had some 17" sport max 962's on it but ditched those cause everyones got them (i mean, you do get a scion to be different right).

Anyways, I just bought her some Tein S tech springs for Xmas and im gonna finish painting the wheels I got her. They are 17" ADR 6 spoke wheels.

So... thats about it for now so here are some pics.

I was thinking of painting it Two tone but seems like alot of people have that done. Im gonna paint it something pretty cool this spring so keep ur eyes open.

We are also not sure on what we are gonna do for the interior so we have held off on that for a while now. I was thinking of doing Black suede and something else but we are still thinking of something cool to do.

Oh, and I really want to build a turbo setup for it and run about 5-7psi but im still new to this Toyota motor and im not sure whats safe to run on it. Ive got accouple Garrette T25's laying around and im probably going to use one of them cause they spool quickly and the Box doesnt need TOOOO much boost.

Heres pics of my cars just to share with u guys.
my 95 240sx

90 240sx

and the other 90 240sx

BTW: I do all the work my self from the upholstery to performance. I graduated form Wyotech and am currently working at a tire shop till I can start my own buisness or find a shop that id like to work at.

·
Dori Dori
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys... Hopefully by next spring I will have the paint done and the rest of the interior.

It should be a pretty cool Toaster.

Ill keep everyone updated as it progresses. Ill be taking pics probably the day after Xmas after I have installed the Teins and the 17" ADRs.

·
Dori Dori
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry bout the angles....

And thanks for welcoming me to the darkside. Its not mine but I love it. Cant wait to get my own someday.

I basically do all the work to the XB so its part mine i guess u could say.

MY girlfiend is excited about it but shes not into forums so i decided to take the intiative to start posting. I love Xb's so much and some of you guys do some crazy stuff.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Yes and there are other scions sites that are the same way. The group of people here are very laidback which I find very refreshing.

·
Dori Dori
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thats bad ass that you used the pic for ur background. I try to take nice pics. Ive actually gotten alot of compliments on that one.

Hopefully if my girlfriend and I ever get a chance to break away from our buisy schedules we will be able to make it out to some Scion gathering of some sort.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.