Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everybody, my name's Robert and I'm a scioholic. I had a taste of my first xB more than a month ago and haven't put it down since. I've never been real good with taking things in moderation, so xB and I are unseparable. It's gotten so bad that it makes me question "could it be genetic? Was my father a scioholic? Was his father a scioholic?" Well I figured this place would be the best place to help me learn how to accept being a scioholic and to maybe shine some light on these other puzzling questions.

How's that for an intro?

Drug of Choice:
2006 Thunder Cloud Metallic xB (auto)
Bought with 8 miles, currently has 1983

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hey everybody, my name's Robert and I'm a scioholic. I had a taste of my first xB more than a month ago and haven't put it down since. I've never been real good with taking things in moderation, so xB and I are unseparable. It's gotten so bad that it makes me question "could it be genetic? Was my father a scioholic? Was his father a scioholic?" Well I figured this place would be the best place to help me learn how to accept being a scioholic and to maybe shine some light on these other puzzling questions.

How's that for an intro?

Drug of Choice:
2006 Thunder Cloud Metallic xB (auto)
Bought with 8 miles, currently has 1983
Dude, you ferking rule! I'm on my second xB. This one is TCM.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.