Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well.. im asking this cause last night when i went to go move my car, i found my bB emblem from my grill on the ground and broken egg shells all over the front.. and it was already dry when i found it.. which of course pissed me off.. just wanted to know if this happened to anyone else or something worse.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
yeah, i got egged last year. im still pissed about it. :mad:

good thing that it happened in the night time and i have the time to wash the car in the morning. so it didnt dry up.

·
AKA Black Box
322 Posts
50 MPH winds and some onethat dosnt care opening the door to thier truck, now i got a nice dent in my rear quarter panel, and paint rubbed off, pisses me off they they just walk away not thinking a thing of it, if i saw it, i would have taken a hammer to their car, serioulsy!!!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i had a road rage ash tray thrown at my which cracked my windshield and it got stuck in the molding on the pillar part of my driver door. and once at my old house i came out to a smashed back window, i could see the point of impact but it didnt go through and the window spidered into a million little pieces but was all held together by the tint. still to this day i find little pieces if glass in the back of my car. i dont think the motive was to get into it tho. good thing because i had my sub, amp, and my gun in there. if my gun was to come up missing i would flip my lid. i dont leave that in the car but RARELY tho.

sorry to hear about that. people have no respect for someone elses property these days.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
friggin losers!! Some peoples entire point in life is to eff up others property. Or they want to make a video for the internet. They would be stupid enough to do so.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I had put less than 500 miles on my poor defenseless little box when some unknowns lobbed four chunks of concrete paving over the top of a 10 foot cyclone fence, into my carport, and onto Vanilla's front bumper, hood and windshield... :mad:

Cost about $2500 to fix. :(

·
On here once in a while!
547 Posts
I had some A-hole LITERALLY park his POS Ford Taurus front bumper on top of my rear bumper! Best believe that I didn't let that go...:mad:
I put a BIG scratch on his hood with my Scion key...I felt relieved after that... :D

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I didn't get any damage from it, thank god, but I came out of the grocery store once and someone decided to be a lazy f*** and put their car at my front bumper. As if my car was the designated cart rack at the place. Had I seen it done, I'da confronted the person and called the police to file a report.

I have personally done some really bad stuff to people's cars when I was a young punk, and I'm waiting for the day it comes back to bite me. I'm not a firm believer of karma, but what comes around goes around. Needless to say, if/when it does happen, I can't be mad about it though.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Well...kinda....Yeah, I guess it is. However, I may have served "my time" for the stupids I've done myself to my box. I've scraped the bottom many a time and *embarressingly* did some damage to the rear bumper all on my own, with no-one around. Ahh, those are the days. When stupidity, and soberness come together.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I've had a lot of bad stuff done to cars from having stuff stolen out of them, to having the whole car stolen.

The worst thing that's happend to my xB is when someone pelted my car with a huge lump of wasabi. I had just gone for sushi, and when I came out, there was a big dolop of the spicy green stuff on my window. Hopefully that's the worst thing that'll happen.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well.. i guess the eggs dont sound too bad now that i've heard from some of your stories. it just sucks that people find things like these amusing. and pisses me off the people can walk away as if nothing happened after backing up or hitting other cars. i guess it goes to show how some people are in the world. anyways.. good to hear from all your experiences.. although they arent the good ones. glad we can share experiences like these on here.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I once had a fling with a crazy girl I worked with. After her psychosis scared me enough to break things off, she flipped. About once or twice a month she'd come by late at night and egg my car. I didn't know where she lived so I couldn't retaliate. Luckily she finally got bored of it and gave up. The funny thing is that my best friend used to visit me about once every couple of months as a little getaway from his family. He got hit by her twice. Needless to say, I got hassled for my choice of women. :)

·
OG Member
1,635 Posts
I was at a club meeting one night, someone walked up to the door asked if one of us had a xB (duh...their were like 7 of us that raised our hands) Some punk kids were egging cars and MY car was one of them. Good thing we found out quickly. I was washed it as quick as possible.
I know how you feel.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Two different foreigners have backed into my wife while picking up my child from daycare. Both times she was in the vehicle or the other party "didn't know" and one had a huge dent in the side door and the guy (chineese) tries to tell the cop. "How do I write no damage, very little scratches?" In broken English.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Makes me so mad to this day. Every time I drive up. I can see it, even though its been "fixed". Its never the same.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
A while back a crazy chick I was seeing stopped by my place and found another girl I was seeing was there. When girl B came out for work in the morning she found her Mitsubishi spray painted with all kinds of nasty slurs. Not a good day for her.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.