Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking into a Navigation system for the Box. I looked into Pioneers and sounds like there are alot of flaws in some of the models. THen i went to look into Eclipse models. I was wondering if anyone had these model types and if they knew the diffrence between them..theres like a 300-500 dollar diffrence and I dont see anything special about the more expenisve one than the less.

Eclipse AVN5435 Eclipse AVN5500

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have the Eclipse 5435 it looks and sounds great, and it is an all in one unit. Which means you don't have to install the brain and the unit itself, just install the headunit and run the GPS antenna, tap into the VSS wire and a few other wires and you are good to go.

·
Registered
454 Posts
i believe one uses a hard drive while the other is a cd based navigation. . . although I could be wrong, why not check eclipse's website. if you can't find it under eclipse try fujitsuten, they make eclipse stuff.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Misterflipper said:
Im looking into a Navigation system for the Box. I looked into Pioneers and sounds like there are alot of flaws in some of the models. THen i went to look into Eclipse models. I was wondering if anyone had these model types and if they knew the diffrence between them..theres like a 300-500 dollar diffrence and I dont see anything special about the more expenisve one than the less.

Eclipse AVN5435 Eclipse AVN5500
ok i have the eclipse avn 5495 and the diff from the 5435 is the hdd and memory disk from the 5000 and the 6600 the 6600 you can play a movie and the nav at the same time and the 5500 cant thats it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.