Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my xB, I was impressed that I was able to get my big cruiser /truck style bicycle inside my xB by folding everything down.

But I just ran into a friend of mine that I used to ride scooters with back when I still had a Vespa. I didn't know that he had an xB (2004 Camo), and he told me that he got his Vespa P200 inside of his when the Vespa broke down!

I mean, you have to know what one looks like, but good lord. I was impressed. He said that he had to take the fenders off of the Vespa.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
biggest thing i had inside the xB would be a 50 lbs. dog food. other than that, we went shopping at Costco and fill up the xB. my mom thought it wouldnt fit all of the things we bought into the small xB and she was going to call my bro to help take some of the stuff that we bought. turns out, we dont need my bro's help. its simply amazing...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Tv cabenet, 2'x3'x5' hatch open.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
12 tC INJEN intakes, 2 lip kits, 2 cf Fab style wings, and one cf hood

·
Registered
20 Posts
a 60 inch dining room table that was hangign out of the back of my car about a foot and i had it tied to my spolier. it was scary.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I read somewhere that somebody had put a washing machine (in it's box) inside, with the rear seats folded down, of course.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I bought a new 32 in. TV last week and it barley fit in my xB. Back seats down and hatch closed...good thing I went to circuit city alone.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
i work for a harley shop when we moved i put the refridge in xb back open but it worked funny looken hell yes & i hall motors and frames all day long
this works as my work truck:cool:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
short bus said:
i work for a harley shop when we moved i put the refridge in xb back open but it worked funny looken hell yes & i hall motors and frames all day long this works as my work truck:cool:
Dave, there's an idea for a future mod, a full size fridge for tailgate parties! Whooooo Whooooooo shortbus bringing the Red Bull!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I've tried to resist, God knows I've tried.

The biggest thing I've put in my xB is ...... my future Mother in Law's butt!

There, I've said it, I can't take it back and the only reason I know I won't be killed is cause my girlfriend doesn't read this blog!!!!!

At least I hope not. :eek:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
I've tried to resist, God knows I've tried.

The biggest thing I've put in my xB is ...... my future Mother in Law's butt!

There, I've said it, I can't take it back and the only reason I know I won't be killed is cause my girlfriend doesn't read this blog!!!!!

At least I hope not. :eek:
so you hope not :eek: ???:eek: hmmmm :D Hey how are you doing?:rolleyes:
& yes i will post more pics :cool:

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.