Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
I don't if it's called JDM or not, but I know I like it. That hood is over the top for sure! ;) How long did it take you to do that? I like the flames too, gives it that hot rod flava!!!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's the look I'm going for, I'm a rodder for sure. The hood took a week and someone to tell me I couldn't do it.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
scvscions said:
that's the look I'm going for, I'm a rodder for sure. The hood took a week and someone to tell me I couldn't do it.
Nice! It's always good when someone says it can't be done, then has to eat humble pie! What's in store for '06?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I like how the interior matches the exterior! I love the color scheme though purple is my favorite color. I like it!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jason! Good to see you here.

The ride looks great as always especially with the new paint.

Any chance you'll get to bring her to Ames in May? It would really blow some minds here!

-Alex

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
What's up Jason!?! Long time no see!

Glad to see you here, though I won't be online much after 03Jan06. I have my operation then and will have a cast on my right arm for at least two months.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dtrain619 said:
Nice! It's always good when someone says it can't be done, then has to eat humble pie! What's in store for '06?
I think a taillight makeover in Jan:D but you'll have to wait and see. They're hot rod all the way and suicide doors with the handles re-located to the front of the back doors like the ol' Lincolns. I think that's it for now cause I want the '07 for the 2.4L. I need more power!!

squirrel,
What's going on? I hope all goes well with the surgury, I am still getting over my galbladder surgury even tho I ran when my name was called on Sunday! See you around.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Ernie, yeah Jason has a really nice xB. Looks better in person than in photos.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Ghost flames in pearl paint are the way to go if you want them to be seen at a certain angle or lighting conditions.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Could you get us a pic of the inside of hood, at your hinge set up, if you don't mind?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.