Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The GoatFather
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new to forum cuz I'm thinking about buying an xB this weekend. looked at some of these threads and was wondering what's a BSP? an SRP? thought they were just xB's. What is the biggest complaint about these cars? (other than acceleration!)? any help would be greatly appreciated before tossing my cash for one of these. thanks

·
Registered
260 Posts
What?

I have no complaint about acceleration, my Xb is bone stock , and I can get on the freeway with no problem, if I get on it , I can be at 80 mph in no time.I have never been dissappointed by the "lack" of horsepower, its pretty good for a small 4 cyl. Now its no mustang gt, but I think you will be happy, especially when you see the total at the gas pump!
If your into the speed thing, there are endless aftermarket goodies for you to spend your $ on!

·
Registered
827 Posts
My biggest complaint is not having enough money for mods :D.

·
Registered
552 Posts
need for speed and Neon shouldn't be in the same sentence :D

When I crave speed I jump on my GSXR or Banshee :p

The only complaint I have about the xb is that..... wait I couldn't finish the sentence. I am very pleased with my box!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
My only complaint was the rather 'abrupt' ride, but I have that all taken care of now, so I'm really VERY happy with Vanilla (that's my PW - Polar White - xB's name)...

Welcome to the family! :D

Tomas

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.