Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like another dome light in the car so its actually functional in the front, little more hp and reinforce the rear passenger side fender so when you turn the radio up really loud the bass doesnt make it sound like the fender is falling off hahah. I know I can dynomat the fedner but havent got around to it yet.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I agree better interior lighting would be great, and i dont know if anyone would agree or not but i would like to see a little bit smaller stock steering wheel. i feel like it is way to big for the box.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Better interior lighting - especially near the rear of the compartment.
A front license mount that does not scar up the bumper. (No holes!)
Slightly better quality seat fabrics.

I would have put in something about the lack of a volume control KNOB, but
they fixed that for '06. Guess I need to get an '06 head unit to replace my '05.

Tom

·
Registered
6 Posts
I say more HP !!!! What if it came with like say 1.8L or 2.4L..like the tc..

but then again, I love my MPG..hehehe.

Keith.

·
Tha KrackaBox
328 Posts
There's not really anything I would change about the box since anything can be changed anyway with aftermarket parts. The only thing I'm not really impressed with is the quality of the exterior paint. I mean I have sooo many chips on the front end of my car. Other than that, I'm quite satisfied with my box after a year of owning it.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I agree with more HP and interior lighting. Since my fiance drives it, I would like to see those seat controls which presets each driver's settings. Just something I would like so I don't have to move the seat, mirrors, etc. I'm 5'2 and I have my seat almost all the way up and he has it way back, very frustrating and we won't even go there with the mirrors!! LOL!!!:p

·
Registered
11 Posts
visors

Not that it's anything big, but it hasn't been mentioned.
the visors need the extendo thing so it can cover more than half of the side window. and the vanity mirror assumes a very humble passenger. and the cheap plastic covering could've been a nicer material.
I need to find a replacement from a higher end toyota, i guess.

·
Registered
193 Posts
i have to agree with everyone else...i need more light...i also miss not having cruise control...and power seats....

·
Tha KrackaBox
328 Posts
ashley06xb said:
i have to agree with everyone else...i need more light...i also miss not having cruise control...and power seats....
Cruise control is actually an option or as far as I know. I got it added on to my box when I bought it.

·
Wawazat?
189 Posts
as for the 2006, interior lighting is needing help. Getting to the cup holders for my morning java when in 5th gear takes a bit of finesse. I tend to get the cup hung on the bottom of the ash tray when picking it up.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Suicide Doors!

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
I must say the HP would be nice but then again my reasons for buying my xB was for the MPG and Price. My mods are focused around looks and increasing the MPG not HP. So I would have to say a hybrid conversion kit is what I would like to see! (If anyone knows of a kit already out let me know!)

We already get 30+ MPG... Just think if that number was 60+ or even 80!! I don't drive too far from work myself (not .3 miles) so gas cost me about 24$ ever week and a half or 2 weeks. If I could double that I would be even happier!

I would definitely like to see better lighting inside. Especially in the front and rear sections.

A normal sized radio would be nice too. Then again it's reason to look for a DVD screen or GPS system in that HUGE space!

Other than that I'm quite happy with my box.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
youthinasia said:
The IS350 engine!
Yeah, that would be a kick! :D :D

Seriously, I haven't given it too much thought....... maybe some back lighting for the outside mirror controls, lighted ignition switch, and rear disc brakes would be nice.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.