Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Scion 100,000 mile club
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put some underbody and interior light in my xb I have a 06 TCM. I wanna go with led or cold cathode. my dilema is im not sure what color to go with? Please help.

·
Registered
762 Posts
thundercloud looks good with white, i think blue and red would also look good.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
TCM will go with just about any color. If you go with yellow, make sure they are very bright. CC's are the best.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Here are a few shots I took in the pitch darkness of my garage with my cell phone camera. Don't mind the dirty floor a vacum will take care of that NO PROBLEM. I also put an LED strip under my home-made VIP table. I will soon post up a DIY for that instead of paying to get it you can make it as big as you want. I took apart the Garson table and made templates for it.

·
Scion 100,000 mile club
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cool thanks for the quick replys, dont trip lunch box cool pix, hey lunch box were you and rickie and ronnie's cruise night.

·
Scion 100,000 mile club
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its every 2nd sunday of the month as far as i know i was actuallly there to pick up the oem spoiler i bought off Dooby. got a chance to meet him and Taz cool peeps and clean rides. my first time out at that cruise night i usually go out ones in the inland empire.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
If you go the red route keep in mind that red cathodes aren't as bright as other colors. I had to double up mine under the seats. Might want to look into led flexstrips also. I just go the 4.7" ones for the oh s**t handles, and they are a little darker red with a brighter output than my 12" cathodes.

oh.....and all product was bout from oznium.com

·
Registered
346 Posts
i did red with my tcm turned out great... i did red cause all the tcm around me have blue i like being diff if you want i can post pics up later tonight...

·
Registered
346 Posts
here ya go....

i dont have the underbody kit but will soon.... i also have lights under the dash and the front seats along with speedo and climate controls....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.