Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Are you still with the 4x100 pattern or did they change it to 4x114.3?

I honestly love some deep dish VIP style rims. Check into some SSR Vienna Dishes or Work Euroline Series.

For sportier wheels, I love the Volk GTUs and the TE37s and CE28Ns.

Itll end up with what you like though. Are you after a particular style, or just kinda going by ear? I think it would look SICK with some Euroline FS/DH/N/Ds with a 3.5-4" drop. (thats if you can find those wheels. should be a lot easier being in Japan!)

scotty

·
Registered
869 Posts
if i had that car i would go with a 18 or 19" rim with a straight spoke pattern with like 10+ spokes and deep dish than slam it like the car above....you are bound to turn heads

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I agree with Scotty! Those would all look sweet, I just don't have that kinda money.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
something like this should look good. Matt's ride, KrazyKatMatt. I think thats how he spells it, he posts on here sometimes.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I have these pics from my new Stylewagon of this bB. Best wheel combo I've seen so far and this is one new bB I'd own.
Work LS105 sized 17x7.5 +25 and 17x8.5 +10

sorry bout the creas in the pic as the car was laid over two pages. I hate that too...

Enjoy:cool:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Where can I get some like that and what are we talking about for price. I live in Kamakura, but work in Yokosuka. (so I can buy locally or have them shipped to my FPO address) I am such a noob at this whole modding thing.

I am also thinking about blacked out rims and putting black rally stripes on it. What do you think about that? I haven't seen any new bB's with a rally stripe

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Hmm, I'm not sure. Ship the car to me in CA, and I'll test fit some wheels for you!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
^^^ that should look good!

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Live in Kamakura and work in Yokosuka. We are sooooooo meeting up the next time I make it to Japan. I worked on Kitty Hawk when I was stationed there. Where to find Works? Go to an Autobacs. There is one just south of Yokosuka on the waterfront or north of Hakkeijima in that seaside industrial area.

·
Registered
402 Posts
go to yokohama take the minatomirai line get off at shin-takashima station. exit the train station and it should be across the street....If I remember right from last week......buy a fabulous steering wheel and send it to me thanks...lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts