Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just wanted to say what up to all my PIMPS out there. Sorry I haven't been around . But know I'm back in full swing. Do I have any new Pimps out there? If I do welcome "Go Team Red Cup"

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I've been wondering what happen to you! Glad to see you're OK.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm cool . I almost lost my mom for a sec but from all your guys prayers and support she is doing great . "Thank God " . I'm back brotha can't wait for the Bolsa Chica

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I'm cool . I almost lost my mom for a sec but from all your guys prayers and support she is doing great . "Thank God " . I'm back brotha can't wait for the Bolsa Chica
Glad to hear your Mom is better Art. Ready for the beach too, haven't seen you in way too long.

·
Registered
991 Posts
BIG PIMPIN!! wassup brotha!!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
What Up!!!

·
Registered
991 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good morning to all my PIMPS out there. I hope you all have a great day and try to stay out of trouble LOL Have I introduced Team Red Cup to you guys yet?

·
Registered
991 Posts
Rock on bro.....your definetley in!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey bro you are an official Team Red Cup member. You have a full sponsorship from Team Red Cup. Now you can add TRC to your signature. We have TRC stickers coming out soon. If you know anyone else that would like to join have them post up a picture with there Red Cup. Everyone is welcome we don’t hate we participate .

P.S: Remember this is only for fun we do not encourage under age drinking and if you do drink please drink responsibly. If you don’t want to meet wonderful people and have great time hanging out please we ask that you don’t join.”Go Team Red Cup”

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I love it . That's a true pimp. Fo Show .

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.