Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
Nissan had planned on bringing them over last year, but it never made it, I guess the plans fell through. We got the stupid Versa instead.

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
Here's some more pics for ya

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
We all would. As Tomas says, we need more City Cars (Urban Utility Vehicles).

I for one, really enjoy my xB. If Toyota doesn't come out with something to replaces this car (c'mon new bB!) then whomever makes another vehicle in this category gets my money.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Yes, little boxy cars need to come over here.

The average American doesn't realize how usefull these little boxy cars are. I mean it's great driving around in my xB knowing passengers in the back have more leg room in my car than in a Suburban. And I get more than twice the mileage.

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
MORE:

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Not that it isn't allowed. These cars fit a certain type of buyer, a buyer Toyota found with the xB. When the desire for these comes around a bit more, it'll happen. Remember back in the 80's? Remember how the American companies had to redesign all their cars to be fuel efficient and such? It'll be like that. We just have to wait.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I've looked into importing a Cube last year and they are pretty inexpensive. Where you get killed are the duties and shipping! I know that you can import into Mexico to bypass duties, but not sure what the process of importing from Mexico to the US!

Laz

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.