Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking To Dub Out The Box But Dont Know What Size Tires And Rims. If You Could Help Me Out, I Would Appreciate It. Also, If Anyone Has Pics Or Problems/issues That Would Help

·
Registered
546 Posts
rubbing you will have lots of...I think if you get 20x7.5 you would be ok but you would still rub unless you cut fenders...on tires i think you would have to go 215/30/20 but im not sure...thats what ive seen on xb's but they rub like hell...

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I've been in about 3 xB's on 20's. No rubbing at all, even with 3 big guys in it, and a big ass system in the rear.

·
Registered
198 Posts
20 by 7.5 or 20 by 7 theres not many of those but they do exist, youll have to pound in the pinch weld on the firewall and then depending on your drop you may have to do more cutting and trimming, your best bet is to put them on, turn your wheel, if it rubs trim it, doesnt go take it for a little drive around a parking lot and trim some more i had to do this a number of times before i got it right and it still rubs but im on coilovers. Hope that helps

·
Registered
198 Posts
oh and a 225/30/20 tire or some people go with a 225/35/20 for a bigger sidewall but you need as much room as possible if your going with any kind of drop at all

·
Registered
198 Posts
just about alll the companies have one wheel thats 20 by 7.5, umm mod wheels, foose wheels, kmc wheels, limited wheels, theres more go to superbuytire.com and do a search for that size and that will give you a good size list

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.