·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the actual height?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
from fender to ground? thats the best representation. i would like to know this also. i kinda want to see how far i dropped. right now im a smidge under 24 inches from ground to apex of fender.

scotty

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
ground to front lip is misleading totally. people have different lip kits so that throws things way off for people trying to measure. just heads up.

right now my front lip is between 2 3/4 and 3 so its a lil lower than stock!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok what would springs with a 1.6 in the front and 2.0 in the back look like? crap? i was looking at these springs and saw that and i dont want the front end up all high and the ass droped ya know

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
itd look fine no problems. mine i know sat a tad raked higher in the rear from factory. what brand is it? that would help a little more.

scotty

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Their Zenn's.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i think the front springs dont offer as much of a drop because of the weight of the engine, which will lower it to an equal or lower height compared to the rear. i could be wrong tho, i think i was once before. :^)

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BigBaby said:
i think the front springs dont offer as much of a drop because of the weight of the engine, which will lower it to an equal or lower height compared to the rear. i could be wrong tho, i think i was once before. :^)

that sounds right. hope you aren't wrong. haha :p then i'd be wrong too

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
eh it wont be that bad. i would say save up though and dont go with the cheap springs. get some teins or tanabes or something nice like that. then you know for sure what you're getting.

scotty

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.