Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a pair like this that are simple and non-halo to spray the bezel the same color as my car.... Can anyone help me track these down?

(Photo snapped from Shawn Locke @ Scikotics... sorry Shawn but your ride rocks.. )

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BOXlover11 said:
Yup, but they are all out of stock right now. I should know cuz I just tried to buy some :(
That sucks.... :( I was just going to order some.. any ETA on when George will have them back in stock.. I havve some killer ideas for these badboys!....

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BOXlover11 said:
NOPE :( I know sum1 who is sponsored by him, and he called and asked for me on Monday. They have the chrome ones in stock :) , just not black, of course the ones I want.
Yeah I just spoke with George and he said the Chrome are in stock.... well you can paint over the chrome ones, no? I'm planning to color match my car ;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BOXlover11 said:
I would just buy them then. I want to paint them gloss black, but dont have the funds to paint em when I get em, so I fig I can roll w/ the black for a bit. Did you get a timeframe when he will have some more?
No, he didn't say when... I was really wanting the black.. I talked to the body shop about painting the chrome, they said it can be done nicely but because there's that chrome layer on it already and no outside lense to protect it, it's supseptible to rock chips big time.. (sigh)... So i may just wait on the black ones.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
Dang nabitt Eric!!!!!!!!!! Can't you hear down there :p J/K I and Ceczh already did talk to him and the black are out of stock:( Or else my order would have been put in yesterday
:p :D ;)

petey, and jaems, by the time you guys get yo's, i just might have my HID's in mines :D :p

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ThunderGod said:
:p :D ;)

petey, and jaems, by the time you guys get yo's, i just might have my HID's in mines :D :p

LoL I'm one up on you, I've had my HID for a month... Just had projectors I didn't like.. I'm either going for Ichikoh or i'm going to fabricate a new bezel for a stock skeleton at the injection molders ;)

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
ThunderGod said:
just to let you boi's know, im fabricatting a cover piece that will go on the top part of the HL to cover that nasty looking.........well, you'll find out soon....:p
No, I already know what they look like:( But the look on the outside is what really counts;) Let me know what you come up with, and I might be intrested. Actually...........I'm really intrested.:p

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
No, I already know what they look like:( But the look on the outside is what really counts;) Let me know what you come up with, and I might be intrested. Actually...........I'm really intrested.:p
i should have pics tomorrow, and OH YES, you'll like'em! ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.