What front lip should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get a new front lip and I don't know which one to get. I alread have the Parto-D side skirts and rear lip. Can you guys please help.

Parto-D Kit

Veilside Kit

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Well..........If you already have 2/3's of one kit, might as well finish it up.

Parto-D

·
Registered
974 Posts
There is someone out there making the Veilside kit to fit the US bumpers. I'd just finish out your kit though.

·
Registered
630 Posts
If you don't want to get the parto-d you can get the c-one front lip and I think that will go with the parto-d kit.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I'd say, match what you have.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Do the TC sportline front. Fits really well and then you have the complete kit. (Parto-D is the JDM kit, and isnt the same in a lot of respects as TC sportline just an FYI).

scotty

·
ms. wheel whore anonymous
301 Posts
parto-d. has always been my fave...
however, i wouldnt know or have even started to see where i can get one :(

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Parto-D is a japanese brand of lip kit. Search TC Sportline, Type F1 kit, and many more. Extremedimensions.com has them I believe . Parto-D lip sticks out more at the top and has a different curvature, and actually has vents in the side skirts IIRC. Just more little tid bits of info.

Scotty

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
The pics you are posting as Parto-D, are actually TC sportline. Parto-D only fits on first gen JDM bumpers and are not in the US.

Heres some pics of an authentic JDM Parto-D kit:

Notice the difference in curvature on the lip between that and MrSparkles TC sportline? Also, the Parto-D has some vents in the front of the side skirts that you can see in teh second pic. Then of course the rear lip with the plate. Im just trying to clear up some misnomenclature on this. The kit you're really talking about when you say Parto-D, is really TC sportline or "F-1" kit.

scotty

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.