Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
F5 Fujita short ram intake and the quietest axleback is the Tanabe Hypermedallion.

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Scion X-Box said:
What good soundin not to loud exhaust or cai would u guys recommend thats not to pricy???
Im running a Thermal Catback Exhaust system with a Injen CAI... As far as not to expensive, check out ebay for the best deal..

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I have a TRD axle-back and a Weapon R intake. They sound great together, not buzzy at all, real deep and when the VVT-I kicks in it sounds really good.

TRD is around $300
Weapon R $140 (Ebay shipped)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I run the AEM CAI (from Scion) and a custom Flowmaster Hushpower II muffler. The sound is amazing and gets compliments all the time. No huge sucking noises from the AEM either, but they can be hard to find these days.

-Alex

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have Weapon*R intake and no exhaust.. Well no muffler.;) so mine is not quiet but the intake is nice.

and the sound from exhaust to me is nice.. not any louder than some aftermarket exaust and not ricey sounding and didnt have to pay 300+ for like 2HP:D

·
Registered
526 Posts
Well I Have Any Injen Rd And A Greddy Sp2 And It Sound Nice Ass Hell But Getting A Magnaflow Catback Soon

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Strup headers and axlebacks are nice also.

·
Registered
611 Posts
is the fujita short ram intake fairly easy to install?

·
Registered
611 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
Yes it is easy to install!

Go Fujita! I love me CAI from them!
even for a novice beginner like me? hehe...
i'm going to try to install it sometime this weekend. is there anything i should be cautioned prior or something to look out for when doing the install? wish me luck guys/gals! :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
i have a aem shortram and its loud and a ractive muffler wihich is also really loud

·
Registered
611 Posts
just got finished installing my f5air fujita short ram intake. there's a supplied "L" bracket. does anyone have a pic of the screw that's needed to install the VSS? the ones they say they provide are too big to go through the little hole?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have an Injen SRI that I absolutely love that cost about $150 and the exhaust I took to a Master Muffler and Brake and they did a Magnaflow catback with a silencer, trust me... you'll want one, for $240. Sounds great!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.