Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im running a custom setup from a local muffler shop. I have 2.25" piping from the cat back then a borla muffler and a magnaflow chrome tip. I love the sound of the setup and I felt a good increase of power all the way around.

What does everyone else have?

I didnt really feel anything from the intake I put on :(

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Mine is custom axle back (muffler replacement) with a Flowmaster Hushpoer II. It's the only one I've seen that way and it sounds awesome. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to change it soon in favor of a side exit and I hope the sound doesn't change!

-Alex

·
Registered
103 Posts
I wasn't going to get a muffler for my box, but after i started putting money into the engine i had no choice so i went ahead a bought the trd system from the dealership it is only about a 2-3 hp increase but for the $365 i paid the sound is terrific!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I don't have an aftermarket exhaust yet, but I am going to get the Magnaflow Cat-Back. Well, as soon as Griz lets me know how much it's going to cost me.

·
Registered
274 Posts
i have a dc sports axle back but i haven't put it on yet. ill let you know how i like it when i put it on.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I installed my DC Sports tonight. Took about 30-45 minutes. Sounds pretty good. Louder than I thought it'd be but I'm pleased with it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
im running the strup axle back v1 ..i love it..has a nice deep sound...its sweet to i have a manual and when i coast with no gas going like 1 mph it pops ...sounds swweeeeetttt...:cool:

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Custom 2.25 inch Magnaflow center exit catback from Michael's Mufflers in San Jose. A good friend of mine and I did the install, he now works for Full Function.

[IMG2]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/886motorwerx/dade8aa4.jpg[/IMG2]

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Stylis said:
I am running a new precisionmuffler.com twin tip design axle back that will be hitting the market very very soon. :D
Maybe I'll get that to replace my current set-up: stock with a 4" tip!! :eek: :p :D :D :D

·
Wicked Expressions
46 Posts
running the r98 jasma axel back (real jdm)

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
xBx said:
I noticed no one is running the Strup exhaust?... I heard they sound great and one got feedback on that?
I'm trying to get David over here, he has the Strup exhaust and it sounds really good.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
squirrel said:
Custom 2.25 inch Magnaflow center exit catback from Michael's Mufflers in San Jose. A good friend of mine and I did the install, he now works for Full Function.

[IMG2]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/886motorwerx/dade8aa4.jpg[/IMG2]
I like that setup!:)

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.