Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
my girlfriend liked it from the start...she ended up buying one actually but then sold it and still regrets it.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
My wife disliked it in the beginning. She didn't like the way it looked. Of course ot was stock then, and when she rode in it, she changed her mind. Now that's it modded some, she says it looks alot better.

She was even thinking about getting one herself for a while, but she wants a Tahoe now.

·
Registered
109 Posts
While i was married, she liked it. At the divorce, she says " Ya know, i nver really liked that stupid box much anyway!" I replied " Thats ok, i never really liked you much either!"

My GF ... she loves it so much, she has one of her own.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I love my husband's box. We spend so much time together because of it -- with all of the mods and Scikotics, it's become a family thing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The Wife likes my box and loves to drive it. She likes the 5spd too. Box rox!!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
We had a yellow turbo beetle...cute little car! Lots of waves from other owners! Way more than Scion!! My spouse LOVED it too! So now he has a yellow Scion. :D

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
My gf loved it when I first got it. But then came the exhaust and the intake. Yeah, she definitly doesn't like it now that I have the Fab style cf wing. She says it looks like a shopping cart on steroids now. I can't wait to get my sparco buckets, cuz then she will never ride in it again :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
485 Posts
Mosh_xB said:
my girlfriend loves it!
i just wont let her drive it because she's a terrible driver hahaha
yeah you pretty much stole the words outta my mouth.

I know a guy who never let his wife drive his car because he said shes too rough with the cars. His car was his baby, like the most precious toy he owned. one day she threatened to leave him if she couldnt just drive it to the mall and back. so of course he let her drive it. Long story short, she drove it through a "slow" sign and then off the side of the road, over a 35ft cliff, and into an empty river bank. good news is they worked everything out though and she will never drive his cars again lol... bad news is that thhe car is a piece now

·
Registered
276 Posts
wow that sux0rs^^^ but my g/f and maybe one day spouse likes it. she can't drive it but she def likes it.... lol

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
You guys are sexist!! More guys drive so therefore more guys crash! DUH!!
Any girl in her right mind knows that!!!

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
I'm being forced at gunpoint to say hello...I am boxd_up's other half. Obviously she loved mine so much that I had to get her one or else mine wasn't going to be "mine" anymore...lol

21 - 40 of 123 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.