Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife hates mine because it's loud, doesn't have much storage area in the back, and because it's a stick (meaning she can't drive it)! She's always telling me to sell it, but I told her that I am going to just keep it...but once in awhile I'll still hear a "why don't you just sell that thing..." :(

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
She likes it now, but she doesn't like them in stock form.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I don't have a "spouse" but my boyfriend hates the fact that i'm getting rid of my '03 Civic... he likes my car he is probley gonna be more sad the day my car comes in then I will... she is my baby but it's time to move on haha I keep telling him to buy it since he loves it so much haha

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I'm the spouse and I loved his so much that I had to have one of my very own! I used to own a black Civic and Nissan Quest minivan until recently. But this is, by far, the most fun car I've ever owned. I mean, the Civic was fun alright, but it just wasn't comfortable, I felt like I had to strain to see the road (and I'm tall) - the seats were uncomfortable. The van wasn't so bad, it was just ugly and a gas eater, and I didn't need all that room most of the time.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Im the spouse too...I loved the TCM so much that I took it over and together we bought him the yellow one! :D

We thought no one would even want these cars! Thought we'd be unique! lol
Then I did a search last Feb for something Scion and found this whole world waiting for us!!! ;)

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
It's awesome and I'm really looking forward to events/meets. I can't wait to see a ton of xB's all in one spot! :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm the spouse too.... I loved his so much that I made him buy me one. Now he's jealous of my 06 because my sound system is better.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
"I think we got our first "couples" thread here!!"

Ha ha, is that the OFFICIAL word? ;)

Susie, I'm working on getting the hubby signed up soon! I think there's a couple that both posts, can't recall the names.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
My husband wont post or come to the boards so I'll have to be in the couples area by myself! Im the board person he's the "show me what you find or tell me what they say person" LOL

Hope thats cool! ;)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's great to see so many responses here! Is there anyone who is like me and has a wife or husband that does not really like your xb?

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
SUSIEQ619 said:
I'm the spouse too.... I loved his so much that I made him buy me one. Now he's jealous of my 06 because my sound system is better.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Wait 'til I get the new sound system and new wheels! Then we'll see who's jealous! :p

Preacherboy, does your lady really not like your box that much??

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Mosh_xB said:
my girlfriend loves it!
i just wont let her drive it because she's a terrible driver hahaha
DITTO!!!!!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Preacherboy, does your lady really not like your box that much??
My wife is more into comfortable luxury type cars that are smooth shifting, very quiet, with leather and sunroof, etc. all of which my xB does not have. And you know with my turbo, I just can't for the life of me shift smoothly because it's too much fun not to! LOL!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Hey thanks Preacherboy! You just made me realize my box is half of "luxurious", aside from a sunroof Id never use it rides good looks good and has leather!! {the other half is loud and it shifts like crapola...but half aint bad!}

Im stoked!!! :D

;)

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.