Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I think it would depend on the color of your car. I think the black housing lights look good on a BSP, but not much else. (Kind of like the TYC OEM option.)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have a white xb. and im trying to go with something non-bling factor. I personally think alteeza are waayyyy to bling for me.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Be smart and get the exact replicas they have on eBay. Just a thought. For body kits Im all for legit stuff, but taillights and things of that nature dont need to be authentic IMHO (even though I have authentic JDM ones). Save yourself 280 dollars. I doubt youll see a quality diff.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Be smart and get the exact replicas they have on eBay. Just a thought. For body kits Im all for legit stuff, but taillights and things of that nature dont need to be authentic IMHO (even though I have authentic JDM ones). Save yourself 280 dollars. I doubt youll see a quality diff.
I dont care for name brands its all about personal appearance. if i like what I see and think it will be a good match for the car then ide buy it.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
They look cool but I would follow Scotty's advice for sure. Save bucks for more mods. ;)

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I have also learned that many of the coveted "JDM" tail lamps so many people drop big coin on, really aren't all that JDM. They may be sold their, but that isn't always where they are made. Many of them come from the same country (if not the same plant) as their knock-off counterparts. That country is usually Taiwan.

And while I haven't had any experience with the Fab, or Fab knock off tails, I do have a set of the Helix smoked tails. The Helix are a knock off of JDM tails. And I know from experience that the quality of those cheap knock off tails far and away exceeds that of the OEM tail light housing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love these tails... if anyone knows where to buy the knockoffs let me know. I have been searching on Ebay for 2 months with no luck finding them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.