Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Wow, you've been busy. All those mods and you still have the paper plates on it. Nice job on the tails, cleared and looking good.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good enough like it is. Unless you just want to go deep into modding.

Remove the rear wiper, it's easy and pretty cheap for the plug.

·
x2 da b
327 Posts
i would do a lip kit so you dont look like every other xb out there. i remember i had min the first week it was dropped, the second day i had the whole system in it. alot has changed since then.:D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i would do a lip kit so you dont look like every other xb out there. i remember i had min the first week it was dropped, the second day i had the whole system in it. a lot has changed since then.:D
i was thinking about getting a lip kit such as the red genie. I just haven't heard anything about the fitments issues that why it is stopping me from buying it.

·
x2 da b
327 Posts
the red genie kit is hot. i was looking into geting that kit, it goes for about 750 shipped. i would go with that because its not played out like the fab kit, and the price is not that bad. i have heard the fitment is good.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Welcome, your SRP is really tight!!

Question on your clear tails: Brake/running lights - red bulb or bulb cover?

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Sell It .................................LOL......... Just kidding looks good. What side markers are those and where did you get them.......I've been looking for them..........Keep up the good work

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sell It .................................LOL......... Just kidding looks good. What side markers are those and where did you get them.......I've been looking for them..........Keep up the good work
I actually got my sidemarker from infinatemotorsport.com. I know that you can get it from Rcurry23 on this forum for pretty cheap. They are actually the Nissan altima side markers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.