Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 636 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I listen to alot of reggae (Roots of course, or didn't you see the pic in my profile? ;) ) with some jazz thrown in.
Music really does affect my mood and my driving, so I need to hear something mellow to help me deal with Cali drivers! :D :D :D

And you?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I listen to everthing!!! Yep, including country, but not as often as I'd like.:D

When my daughter is in the car, it's Barney and Nursery Rhymes (and Gwen Stefani's Rich Girl which she calls the "na-na" song)

When my fiance is in the car, it's Korn, Green Day or System of a Down

When I'm in the car, I am playing Xmas music (when it is the holidays), Pussycat Dolls, Green Day, one of my "Now" CD's, old school club hits (trance, dance, etc) or just whatever I'm in the mood for. I do a lot of singing in the car, too, so I find my CD's that I like to sing along with (I love to sing, I was in 2 bands and did karaoke for 5 years).

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I listen to the likes of Cursive, Mars Volta, Blood Brothers, Lamb of God, SOAD, Ron Burgundy on the Jazz flute (J/K), Q and Not You, Boy Sets Fire, Coheed and Cambrea, Lots of good trance like Timo Maas, Tinrib, Aphex Twins, Boards of Canada, All the GU Albums. I could go on forever. Basically anything that is either indy or the likes of indy. Oh yeah, and my all time fav......THE MISFITS:cool: :cool:

DOWN WITH FALLOUT BOY:mad: :mad: :mad: DIE DIE DIE FALL OUT BOY

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Rock, some R&B, depends on the mood I'm in, not into Rap and country country, but the newer country is fine w/ me.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
almost everything. except for country :p alot of hard rock, I like alot of break beats like the Chemical Brothers and the Crystal Method, some punk, and alot of raggae mon'!! :D

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,252 Posts
i listens to variety of songs. Rap, Alternative, Pop, but not country, all in my MP3 cd. the list that is in the cd is (in order):

Green Day
Bowling for Soup
Maroon 5
Jet
My Chemical Romance
Ashlee Simpson (shut up, i know)
Hilary Duff
Kelly Clarkson
YellowCard
Evanescence
The Killers
No Doubt
Gwen Stefani
Black Eyed Peas
Destiny's Child
Bow Wow
Ciara
Missy Elliot
Linkin Park
System of the Down
50cent
The Game
and some other singles...

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
bB626 said:
Hilary Duff
I would rather listen to her than Lindsay Lohan!!

Hey, you got my girl, Gwen on your list...I just LOVE her!!

I listen to all that you listed except 50cent and My Chemical Romance.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,252 Posts
d'oh, you just reminded me that i didnt put Shania Twain in my drawer. shes country? j/k, lol! the cd i got of Shania is more alternative edition, it doesnt sound country at all...

speaking of cd's in my drawer, should i burn N'SYNC, Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, Christina Agulira, etc into the cd? lol!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Urban Videos.
Brent, a guy that I run into at almost all the car shows in Maryland makes these fresh every month. Between 40 and 50 songs on DVD that will play over and over. Every time I see him, I get the newest stuff he has.

Then there's Daddy Yankee, 50 Cent, Black Eyed Peas, Valito/Tego Calderon, Ludacris, Snoop, Master P, Boyz N Da Hood, R. Kelly, Bow Wow, Lil Rob, Syberian Orchestra, Three Six Mafia, Louisiana Zydeco.....

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Tango said:
Urban Videos.
Brent, a guy that I run into at almost all the car shows in Maryland makes these fresh every month. Between 40 and 50 songs on DVD that will play over and over. Every time I see him, I get the newest stuff he has.

Then there's Daddy Yankee, 50 Cent, Black Eyed Peas, Valito/Tego Calderon, Ludacris, Snoop, Master P, Boyz N Da Hood, R. Kelly, Bow Wow, Lil Rob, Syberian Orchestra, Three Six Mafia, Louisiana Zydeco.....
^^^Look, its the "proficient poster"!^^^ (Inside joke.)

WELCOME Tango!

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
admin said:
HAHAHA im kidding

I listen to pretty much everything but country...

I am thinking of building a clubxb radio mod where we can vote for what songs are played.... but that is way way way down the road..
That's gonna be killer!

1 - 20 of 636 Posts