1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I Like Em' A Lot!

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
if the honey combs were staggared (sp?) a little, it would look better, instead of being in a straight line.

It is a YA....BTW, I loved seeing your car at the peir.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Sir said:
if the honey combs were staggared (sp?) a little, it would look better, instead of being in a straight line.

It is a YA....BTW, I loved seeing your car at the peir.

qft

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
I like how they go with the blacked out tails. May be run the honeycombs all the way to front and remove the name list from the door. IMO.
Liked seing your grill at SM.Pier.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
i love it the way it is. yours is one of the few tuner xBs i like. my suggestion would be to powdercoat/paint your front grilles black, and do the hatch handle in black. i think it would look better and keep the flow of the black/white going.

definetly NO on CF fenders. sooooo tacky on an xB. theres nothin good about them.

i wouldnt recommend new graphics though. they look nice and are well placed. dont touchem.

scotty

·
Banned
130 Posts
I think it looks great. I agree on the no carbon fenders, too. That is one of my favorite xBs I've seen. Keep up the good work!

BTW, what kit is that? Headlights?

·
I'm a chick, yo!<3
447 Posts
I like them, but it shouldn't matter what other people think about them, you keeping them shouldn't be decided on other people's opinions.... it's your car, if you like them, keep them, if you hate them, get rid of them... don't worry about what other people think, it shouldn't matter.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the kit is the F-1 or tc sportline and the headlights I did myself but they are the bBist style ones

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Toastid_Metal said:
I like them, but it shouldn't matter what other people think about them, you keeping them shouldn't be decided on other people's opinions.... it's your car, if you like them, keep them, if you hate them, get rid of them... don't worry about what other people think, it shouldn't matter.
^^^^^^^
Great post!

BTW, I say stay with it! :cool:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
ScionScotty said:
thats a stupid leet speak thing though.

it can also mean "quit freaking trying"

just so ya know
not "leet speak". Just lazy to write out the entire thing.

like, btw=by the way

or wtf=what the f*ck

or lol=laugh out loud.

abbreviations are just quicker. :cool:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Keep it how it is!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.