Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just did a photo Shop to see what these rims would look like on my ride. I think these are what I want. All opinions are appreciated. They will be Gun Metal with polished lip 17x7 38 ET

Rims sm.jpg

·
Registered
869 Posts
you should go with that rim in a brushed aluminum, look or a gun metal.....those two colors always look hot with a silver car

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
polarproject said:
you should go with that rim in a brushed aluminum, look or a gun metal.....those two colors always look hot with a silver car
Yep they are Gun Metal. Just the ones shown look Black because quick photoshop

·
Registered
288 Posts
you only go around once you gotta to do it up nice. just go sell a kidney or donate blood and sperm. i know you can find a way to pick up those rims. :D

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Mad_Sciontist said:
I just did a photo Shop to see what these rims would look like on my ride. I think these are what I want. All opinions are appreciated. They will be Gun Metal with polished lip 17x7 38 ET
I like 'em! :cool:

·
Registered
974 Posts
Decent design for the car, but in my opinion the gunmetal/black rim with a polished lip has been overdone.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Make sure the rim is a little more symetrical than that or it could produce a rough ride (J/K). Naww, but if you like that look (which does look good or everyone would not already have them) then go with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.