·
Old School xB Builder
1,688 Posts
Dust settled in the clear

Sent from my pimped out xB

·
Registered
748 Posts
Saw this Toyota tri-color grill badge prankin around on the Tacoma forum......scored it as additional grill ornament for the box since color scheme is right. Not in place of oem Scion oval....

Font Electric blue Paper Carmine Creative arts

since driver side has towhook, went with lower passenger side corner of upper grill with white towards center....wanted lower but grill reinforcement back there blocked putting it down one row. Yea or neigh?.......................
Automotive parking light Vehicle Land vehicle Tire Car

may have to take some more time and modify the back of grill to move it down a row. Easy to plug 2 small holes where it is now. Not sure I diggit totally.....in either spot. I'll leave it and see if it grows on me.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Grill badge in final resting place.....couldn't handle it where it was, had to mod back of grill to move it down after trimming a little flat piece out of the way on backside....imapikho

Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light
Automotive side marker light Car Vehicle Wheel Tire
Tire Car Photograph Vehicle Grille
Automotive parking light Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

·
Registered
28 Posts
Im gona try and start a new thread on "What did u do to your XB today"

I'll start.

I put my winter tires away and put my spring/summer tires back on. Lowered it back down and put my Tusdo (sp) back on.

J.
Oil & filter. Found out the TRD front sway bar ( across the motor) is $249.00 I can beat that price..

·
Registered
2006 Shadow Micah Scion xB 5 speed
107 Posts
Drilled my hatch and installed my OEM rear spoiler with one of my hardware kits. Took all of 20 minutes. It literally took longer to install my short ram intake
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car Tire Wheel
Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood

·
Old School xB Builder
1,688 Posts
Spent the weekend in the garage playing with it.

Reactions: scionpimp

·
Old School xB Builder
1,688 Posts
It's pouting cuz I made it stand in the corner

Reactions: se-r_dad

·
Registered
2006 Scion xB Automatic
61 Posts
Oops I dipped it again.
Great. Now that song is stuck in my head. :D

I changed out my spark plugs the other day to the NGK Iridiuim BKR5EIX 6341 ones. Hoped to get rid of the engine stuttering/hesitation that's been plaguing it lately, but it only helped a little. Already changed the air filter, which was mega filthy as well. Been reading up on here for other possibilities. Frustrating. 175K miles, has had 8 owners before me, this box is a bit of a mess... :cautious:

·
**** in a Box
1,499 Posts
Great. Now that song is stuck in my head. :D

I changed out my spark plugs the other day to the NGK Iridiuim BKR5EIX 6341 ones. Hoped to get rid of the engine stuttering/hesitation that's been plaguing it lately, but it only helped a little. Already changed the air filter, which was mega filthy as well. Been reading up on here for other possibilities. Frustrating. 175K miles, has had 8 owners before me, this box is a bit of a mess... :cautious:
I'm guessing you've already done an oil change? Running seafoam might help clean something out as well.

Got my new grill today
Yo bori, where'd you get that one? I've never seen it before. I'm running an Orataro OD bB grille that bumps out a bit because of the USDM headlights.

·
Respect the VVT-I
1,403 Posts
I'm guessing you've already done an oil change? Running seafoam might help clean something out as well.

Yo bori, where'd you get that one? I've never seen it before. I'm running an Orataro OD bB grille that bumps out a bit because of the USDM headlights.
I got it from yahoo JP for pocket change 😂😎 I was looking for something similar but the prices are crazy high.

·
Registered
2006 Scion xB Automatic
61 Posts
Yes and yes. It only started hesitating/stuttering after the oil change. And SeaFoam is the bomb, I've already ran some through the gas a few weeks ago and it made an improvement. I have a bottle in the car for the next fill-up, hopefully making it smoother.

BTW, it's a beater 2006 xB with a salvage title. It's had 8 owners before me, and it's pretty rough. I basically bought it as a "disposable car" because I needed something with A/C quickly to deal with the AZ heat. I'm still taking the best care of it that I can, but don't have my heart and soul in it, if that makes sense... I'm always keeping an eye out for another with much lower miles.

It's my third 2006 xB in a row in just a few years. :D

15681 - 15700 of 15717 Posts