Scion xB Forum banner

15581 - 15600 of 15614 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Well, it finally happened. The xB got jealous of the Brat being in the garage and slammed my hand in the door latch, breaking the top segment of my finger. Interior got fairly bloody on my drive to the clinic. Seven stitches, tetanus shot, etc.

Freakin' chill out you boxy motherf*cker, you're getting a suspension rework and being fully redipped this summer but now you delayed it because you bit me. Why would you bite your driver. Unruly 16 year old.

So yeah. Detailing my blood off the seats and console. Brilliant afternoon.
Ouch

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

·
Old School xB Builder
1,629 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Installed my $17 110db snails today.....omg, they sound like train horns compared to the moped sounding oems. Not embarrassed to honk horn anymore for sure. Had wires and spades and rings to make ground wires and oem positive clipped right on. Took oem mounts off the moped horns and used those to mount new ones in oem locations without issue. Pulled one of the center horn wire clips loose and used other hole next to it to have enough wire length. Both snail's openings pointed down like they should be and viola.....loud a55 horn action. Panic mode will make people flee instead of laughing now.....good stuff.

·
Respect the VVT-I
1,379 Posts
Installed my $17 130db snails today.....omg, they sound like train horns compared to the moped sounding oems. Not embarrassed to honk horn anymore for sure. Had wires and spades and rings to make ground wires and oem positive clipped right on. Took oem mounts off the moped horns and used those to mount new ones in oem locations without issue. Pulled one of the center horn wire clips loose and used other hole next to it to have enough wire length. Both snail's openings pointed down like they should be and viola.....loud a55 horn action. Panic mode will make people flee instead of laughing now.....good stuff.
Got a link for these bad boys?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Not today, but over the weekend I installed my power folding Rumion mirrors. Still have to add an auto folding controller so they work automatically.
Saw folding controller on ebay other day....just dash switch tho....not sure if another piece is necessary.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Got a link for these bad boys?
The $17 ones I got are actually 110db but still loud af and like real horn sound. 1 is 400hz and other is 500hz. Look on ebay for scion xb horns and price of $14.92...tax made them close to 17.

·
Registered
19 Posts
In the past three weeks we’ve added oil and filter , new struts , new brake pads , new battery , new air filter , new rotors , new rear brake shoes , new rear drums , new rear shocks , new A/C compressor , new A/C condenser, new belts , new hoses , new anti- freeze , new speakers thru out , new chrome license plate holder , new chrome rear latch cover , new floor mats , new headlights , new fog lights , new muffler and tailpipe and new console armrest. Everything wasn’t worn out but we travel quit a bit and we wanted everything fresh . Next week new tires , wheels coMaurer balanced and alignment .

·
Old School xB Builder
1,629 Posts

Sent from my pimped out xB

Reactions: Sallylovexb

·
Old School xB Builder
1,629 Posts
Completed the roof sound deadening material install. Next area, the floor.
View attachment 79350 View attachment 79351
That's one of the first things I do to any of my projects. FatMat. The whole interior and one layer inside of the outer skin of the door and one layer interior side of the door. All together I think I do 100 square feet of Rattle Trap and 100 square feet of Mega Mat. FatMat Sound Control

Sent from my pimped out xB

Reactions: se-r_dad

·
Old School xB Builder
1,629 Posts
15581 - 15600 of 15614 Posts