Scion xB Forum banner
15561 - 15580 of 15684 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
was on hole slotted? my hotchkis had no way of making like that. just getting the nut off was super close on one side of the struts.

·
Old School xB Builder
1,680 Posts
Bored to death after my shoulder surgery and being trapped at home.... Working on anything I can with one arm to keep me busy... Fiberglass c polar visors, arm rest upholstery, and playing with the gas door today.

Sent from my pimped out xB

·
Registered
2006 Shadow Micah Scion xB 5 speed
103 Posts
was on hole slotted? my hotchkis had no way of making like that. just getting the nut off was super close on one side of the struts.
Nope. Had to remove the wiper blades, remove the cowl trim, then undo a few bolts from the substructure below the windshield. This allows you to move the cowl substructure enough to get the flared nuts off of the struts, install the strut bar, and reinstall the nuts.

·
Old School xB Builder
1,680 Posts
Visors are done for the c-pillar windows. I just need to round the back top edge to match the windows curve. Body work and more body work, My buddy Isaac is killing it. Its amazing just how many dings you find when you are really hunting for them.

Sent from my pimped out xB

Reactions: blackeyedsusan

·
Registered
2006 Shadow Micah Scion xB 5 speed
103 Posts
Waiting for my Tein Street Basis Z coilovers to arrive. Also bought a really low mile transmission that will get a stage 1 clutch and lightened flywheel (Transmission I bought only has 26k miles on it). Waiting for some other fun goodies to come in.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I bought a whole new box today and it’s so cute I can’t stand it! Whoever had it before me put all the love and chrome into it that I never gave my old one. Both 05 XBs! If anybody wants my old dream machine (in Myrtle Beach SC) please let me know! 305k, barely runs, needs a new motor and love.

added a pic of the new scion :)

Attachments

·
Registered
720 Posts
Wuttttt? No pics? That's harsh.....

OK, pic added. Super clean nice unit. Congrats on the score......now we need more pics.

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
1,123 Posts
I bought a whole new box today and it’s so cute I can’t stand it! Whoever had it before me put all the love and chrome into it that I never gave my old one. Both 05 XBs! If anybody wants my old dream machine (in Myrtle Beach SC) please let me know! 305k, barely runs, needs a new motor and love. added a pic of the new scion :)
Now that is an elegant machine!
Tasteful chrome strips on the doors; clever location for the VVT-i emblem; great rims, replete with Scion emblems; nice wide stance on the tires; flawless paint; nice OEM hood lip cover.
More details and more pictures please, along with any plans or mods you are considering.
Congratulations on a fantastic score!

·
**** in a Box
1,495 Posts
Well, it finally happened. The xB got jealous of the Brat being in the garage and slammed my hand in the door latch, breaking the top segment of my finger. Interior got fairly bloody on my drive to the clinic. Seven stitches, tetanus shot, etc.

Freakin' chill out you boxy motherf*cker, you're getting a suspension rework and being fully redipped this summer but now you delayed it because you bit me. Why would you bite your driver. Unruly 16 year old.

So yeah. Detailing my blood off the seats and console. Brilliant afternoon.

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
1,123 Posts
Well, it finally happened. The xB got jealous of the Brat being in the garage and slammed my hand in the door latch, breaking the top segment of my finger. Interior got fairly bloody on my drive to the clinic. Seven stitches, tetanus shot, etc. Freakin' chill out you boxy motherf*cker, you're getting a suspension rework and being fully redipped this summer but now you delayed it because you bit me. Why would you bite your driver. Unruly 16 year old. So yeah. Detailing my blood off the seats and console. Brilliant afternoon.
Dang, it hurts to read about that kind of 🤬 injury and bone damage . Probably left you just a wee bit ticked off as well as 💔. As devoted to the car as you are, you must have xB Positive blood. I hope you heal quickly!

15561 - 15580 of 15684 Posts