Scion xB Forum banner

15421 - 15440 of 15481 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Fully understandable! Like the TRD version, it can almost fit incorrectly, but not bolt up.
Plus the installation instructions didn’t exactly have a clear picture so it didn’t help either. Once I figured it out, took like 5 minutes to bolt it up. I added a bit of blue loctite also to keep things nice and snug. Just in case

·
Registered
522 Posts
lol, I did that too, was like wtf then realized backwards........just like me using an apple product, trying to make it harder than how simple it is.

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
992 Posts
Yes they are, too bad my oldest daughter thinks my car is nowhere cool enough for these... had to remind her who pays the cell bill lol😂
I appreciate but she's nowhere near clean 😒🤣
Have your daughter detail your xB, weekly or bi-weekly, in exchange for the free cell phone 😎. It is a win-win; your car is cleaner, the young lady builds more character and learns care car. 👍

·
Registered
522 Posts
Did this..............

·
Registered
522 Posts
unknowingly tested the battery overnight.....left fogs on after driving home from work yesterday.....overnight. Saw they were still on putting out trash a few minutes ago. Went and got keys and behold, started right up like nothing happened. LED rules! Always on fogs, mmmmmmaybe?

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
992 Posts
You can put the fogs on a redundant 12V+ by adding an ignition-on diode feed to the SPST fog lamp switch output side. That will have them on at all times the ignition is on, regardless of the SPST position. The switch could then be left in the off position. If you want the fogs on with the ignition off, they would still work through the On position of the SPST. The diode would prevent reverse voltage feed to the ignition-on circuit.

·
Respect the VVT-I
1,362 Posts
15421 - 15440 of 15481 Posts