Scion xB Forum banner

15361 - 15369 of 15369 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Sold my Box today, couldn't keep a third car, want to sell my house since the market is so hot and find a house with a little bit more land.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
440 Posts
Gots all my radiator hoses, heater hoses, water temp gauge adapter, flush/fill kit, oem thermostat and oem radiator cap. Oem pink stuff will refill it all back up when done. Lots of stuff just to hook up a water temp gauge, lol. Contemplating water pump as well...should

·
Registered
440 Posts
Did the dtrain 1 wire diy mod for anytime fogs. Doesn't go off with key. But oh well.....

·
Registered
440 Posts
Mine come when the switch is turned on......with or without any other lights and with or without key.

·
Old School xB Builder
1,595 Posts
I just wanted to let everybody know I'm still alive. I have been working 60 hours a week for the last 6 months. This hasn't given me much of an opportunity to do a whole lot.

It is official I now have two Scion xB torn apart in the garage. The transformer box and daily.

Yesterday I started a revamp of the air ride setup and sound system in my daily xB. I'm making steel brackets to suspend the air tank and compressors to have it look like it's floating above my woofer box. I am swapping out compressors and going with two stealth 444 viair and a new black air tank with 8 new SMC 3/8 inch valves.

For audio I am going to Four 6.5" ds18 subs in a custom wood box covered with carpeted... I know, I did not do this box in fiberglass. I may end up doing that down the road not sure as of yet. I will post pictures as I get everything going right now I spent all day yesterday pulling all of their air ride set up out of the rear of the xB.

I am making a bunch of new one off acrylic test parts for the interior of my daily. if they turn out the way that I want them to, I will make another set for the show xB.

The show XB has not been touched in months. I decided to leave my car club. The show XB has not been touched in months. I decided to leave my car club which was a tough decision I just decided that it's not what I wanted to do. I love the people it just wasn't for me.

As soon as I get the daily out of the garage, I'll get back to doing body work on the Transfomer xB, As soon as I get the daily out of the garage. I'll get back to doing body work and get all the metal work completed. then I will be able to get it in for paint. It has been a long ass process. But you will definitely see why when I bring it out.

15361 - 15369 of 15369 Posts