Scion xB Forum banner

15341 - 15360 of 15481 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Now does anyone have a touch screen double din radio like JVC, Pioneer, or Kenwood, it has to have bluetooth?

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

·
Old School xB Builder
1,596 Posts
Had to twist this out with needle nose pliers since it was broken deep in the hole. Got all parts from pullapart.

I make color ones ya know...

Sent from my pimped out xB

·
Registered
522 Posts
I make color ones ya know...

Sent from my pimped out xB
So, any silver ones close to dash and shifter trim color and how much for a pr to TX 3rd class? are the ones in lower left of group foto the silver or lightest gray?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Every time I crank the Box no lights, when I move forward or backward the VSC and Trac come on and stay on until I turn off the motor. Also my cruise doesn't work. So Ray and I figured its probably the speed sensors on each wheel. I went to pullapart and got the fronts and no changes. The backs are more expensive.

So the question is are the back sensors which is the whole wheel Hub the same as far as left and right, can they be switched around?

·
Registered
522 Posts
I thought about it but this one sits outside so no audio candy. oem isn't really that pawn friendly works for me. I even have something like that that almost went in but......

·
Registered
522 Posts
Scored a water temp and oil pressure gauge for the autometer gauge pillar......

xb gaugepillar.jpg

$_12.jpeg

s-l1600.jpg

will probably use the green color above on temp gauge since it matches what I am using on cupholder lighting and stereo face............or the black face white lighting like on oil pressure gauge above in upper right corner of that pic. Also thinking of painting the passenger side pillar charcoal or black to match driver's side with gauges.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Took out hub to see if the speed sensor can be changed because they sell them separate from the hub.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Had it in a vice, trying to take it out was hard, when I tried to put it back together it started grinding the metal wheel. So if its slightly warped in any way or not put together perfectly that its going to grind. So I decided to just buy the whole HUD with the sensors on them.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Anybody use one of these to add water temp gauge?

They come in 26mm - 38mm. And this is how they say to measure it............When choosing a water tee, the outer diameter of the water pipe minus 7 mm is the size of the adapter you need.
When the say pipe, do they mean OD of the radiator hose?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Popped in the superbrightleds 3175 dome in 5000k....finally an LED dome that doesn't leave any of them half lit after light goes off. Much better than the Sylvania round supposedly led bulb that was annoyingly dim. This one is just right and works great. Tried several versions of 4x6 and 6x8 panels but they all kinda stayed super dimmley lit diodes after powered off.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Gauge and pillar panel mock up success. Work in progress.........need 1/8 npt T fitting, route wiring, get water temp probe fitting like in pic above to do combination of finishing water temp gauge hookup with replacing radiator/heater hoses, adding flush/fill T and pouring in some fresh new coolant.................

20201212_102331.jpg
20201212_102431.jpg

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Every time I cranked the Box and did a full wheel rotation then the VSC and Trac lights came on. I used my scanner and scanned the ABS system and C1336 code popping up for " zero turn calibration." So I found this page on the web. I used paperclips in these particular holes to do this reset. Holes 4 and 12 on the OBD2 plug.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
It looks like its 4 and 11 but if you zoom in its holes 4 and 12, one on top of the other.

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
992 Posts
Impressive diagnosing Samy! The 0.13 for the VSC light is just over 8 times a second. Do the lights stay off now?

15341 - 15360 of 15481 Posts