Scion xB Forum banner

15221 - 15240 of 15249 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I went to a xB kings gathering yesterday. I met a lot of super cool people.
View attachment 78565
View attachment 78568

My thermostat took a dump on the way there and I just made it there. So thank to Lonnie (who has a dope first gen) we got that swapped out in the parking lot lol.
View attachment 78566
View attachment 78567
Lonnie with a silver Gen1 on bags with my chrome 3 piece grill and my cylinder hood hinges? He still owes me $ from last year lol

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

·
Old School xB Builder
1,575 Posts
Made a switch box for my air ride...

Sent from my pimped out xB

Reactions: OhMannuel

·
Old School xB Builder
1,575 Posts
Nice work...now paint it purple to match your Box.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk
That one is for the black xb. So I will paint it when I paint the xb. Debating whether or not to put the new Garson D.A.D. kit I have on it...

Sent from my pimped out xB

·
Registered
367 Posts
Switch box box and the flag headliner are both masterful cool mods.......

·
Registered
367 Posts
Show us the inside shot.....I thought about something like that but decided to keep it inside oem housing instead.

·
Respect the VVT-I
1,295 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Definitely cool, just didn't know what I'd cover one with and not have to see something crazy in my rr view all the time so I took the easy way out. I do like the led's wider almost all the way across tho. Interested in whatcha come up with.......

·
Registered
367 Posts
Looks like it would be easy enough to make cardboard pattern and cut out a a piece of abs black plastic to make a cover or filler strip.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Drove it to video the streaming church service after work yesterday. First time it's rolled in about a week. Time to hit the tax office and title it, register it and get new plates. Sticker was good thru August so time to pay for being lazy and not gettin it done in March before offices shut down due to coronavirus. Missed the grace period for no late penalties by a week. Yea, penalty. Oh well.......

15221 - 15240 of 15249 Posts