Scion xB Forum banner

14781 - 14791 of 14791 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Last thing was getting the threshold back into shape I got my dad, who’s really good at cars and bodywork, busted out the BFH and got everything back into place. It’s all registered and ready to drive. I can’t believe I’m driving it again! Now onto fixing it up and the mods I never got to. Oh and painting the door black

·
Old School xB Builder
1,520 Posts

·
Old School xB Builder
1,520 Posts

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
802 Posts
Last thing was getting the threshold back into shape I got my dad, who’s really good at cars and bodywork, busted out the BFH and got everything back into place. It’s all registered and ready to drive. I can’t believe I’m driving it again! Now onto fixing it up and the mods I never got to. Oh and painting the door black
That is a clever and innovative threshold repair. Most impressive! 👍

·
Registered
229 Posts
Did a trans drain and fill on the ol xB1. Used a quart of Redline high temp atf for a little extra protection and some LiquiMoly ATF to top her off. Next trans service I might swap the filter again plus more fluid to get a good majority of the dirty stuff out.

She seems to shift a little smoother too but thats probably just me.

Changed out the xB2s trans filter and fluid as well. Used some LiquiMoly ATF and a WIX filter. A little more pain in the rear than the xB1 to remove the pan but all in all relatively simple. Does anyone know how to adjust the hood bumper things? I keep trying to figure it out but it seems like no matter what I do, the hood looks like it shakes more while driving than what seems normal.

·
Old School xB Builder
1,520 Posts
Put in two hrs in the garage last night.. Working on other mods.. I still have a ton more metal work to do. I have modifications coming to every single body panel.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Put in two hrs in the garage last night.. Working on other mods.. I still have a ton more metal work to do. I have modifications coming to every single body panel.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk
That's some good work put in.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

14781 - 14791 of 14791 Posts