Scion xB Forum banner

14501 - 14520 of 14799 Posts

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
Samy.. He is correct as when you peel the black strips off they will reveal the OEM color of your BOX !!! My people did this from time to time but they all stated that it is a PITA to get off !!!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
You have a couple of those pix?

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added 01-23-2019 at 02:16 PM ----------

Well, not so great, drove for a few days and seems like it's back.At first every thing was quite. Would the quality of the pads make a big difference, got them from Auto zone only ones they sell. Seems like when the pads get hot the start making a whoosh whoosh whoosh until I stop.

Anyone have any input on drum pads from experience, would be appreciated?

Any more input on the brake shoes thing?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Nice job Franky and now all folks will wonder what the HELL you drive !!! LOL

Haha not quite as there is a slight difference in the paint color from the sun and all that. Maybe some paint correction would fix that. Off hand, does anyone have the link to that one store to get the body colored plug for the rear wiper delete? I'm going through the search results still looking for it

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
Franky, the site you want is key techniques !!! I bought them for my XB and the Wife's as well !! great product and are painted to your cars color !! Still have ours and going strong !!!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I filled up gas today over the top on my paint, wheels, and shoes. Now inside stinks like gas from my shoes. They gave me $10 for a car wash at least.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I filled up gas today over the top on my paint, wheels, and shoes. Now inside stinks like gas from my shoes. They gave me $10 for a car wash at least.

Call me crazy but I don't think that's how it works.

On a serious note, that blows but at least they tried to make it better.

---------- Post added 01-28-2019 at 08:27 AM ----------

Franky, the site you want is key techniques !!! I bought them for my XB and the Wife's as well !! great product and are painted to your cars color !! Still have ours and going strong !!!

Just ordered mine! Thanks!

·
A Flawed Perspective
155 Posts
Busted headlight gave me the chance to finally buy some nicer headlights! purchase new taillights and fog lights while i was at it. Spent way more than I should have but I'm super happy with them! I can get some pictures better pictures in the morning. Now I really need to get the paint done for my xB. I miss the way it used to look!

Attachments

·
A Flawed Perspective
155 Posts
Day time pics!

Please excuse the multiple shades of black replacement parts hahaha

Attachments

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Well it finally broke off, luckily when I got some parts from Frank, that was one of them. Big thanks to you Frank!

Hay Ray, do you have a set of decent tag lights that, the clear plastic ones, mine are falling apart, I'll buy them from you?

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
Being a nice and sunny day I decided to have my xB washed to remove all the chemicals and salt from the bottom of my xB !! Cleaned the windows and interior as well !!! Feels nice to have a totally clean car for a change in the middle of winter !!! I know it will not last but it looks great and I feel .... GOOD !!!!!

14501 - 14520 of 14799 Posts